Statue of Virgin Mary weeping blood - is this a WARNING? (PHOTO)
Catholic parishioners at a remote Bolivian church report a statue of the Virgin Mary is weeping blood. If true, this is yet another message from Our Lady that conversions of heart are needed more than ever.
Our Lady calls for the conversion of hearts.
LOS ANGELES, CA (California Network) - A statue of Mary is weeping blood. The statue was photographed at a small church in the village of Puerto Rico in Bolivia. The village is located in the Manuripi-Heath Amazonian Wildlife National Reserve in Bolivia.
Parishioners first noticed the statue was crying red tears, possibly of blood. A local priest has now reported that the statue is also bleeding from its hands.
A sample of the blood has been taken to a regional hospital for analysis.
The parishioners believe the sight to be a miracle. If true, it will join a spate of Marian apparitions and miracles which include the image of Mary and weeping statues around the world.
A picture of the weeping statue of the Virgin Mary. Parishioners say she is weeping blood.
Every time Our Lady has made an appearance she has made one request, for the conversion of hearts.
It should be obvious to all, even without a miracle, that we need prayer and renewed dedication to the Sacred and Immaculate Heart of Mary, more than ever. If some visionaries are to be believed, Our Lady has brought us warnings. We must repent and pray for the conversion of hearts now! Most importantly, we must do all we can to ensure our own hearts are ready for we know not the hour when the Master will return.
Copyright 2018 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for APRIL 2018
For those who have Responsibility in Economic Matters. That economists may have the courage to reject any economy of exclusion and know how to open new paths.
by Catholic Online
- Pope Francis has a plan to help refugees, and halt the tide of ...
- Daily Readings for Saturday, June 23, 2018
- St. Joseph Cafasso: Saint of the Day for Saturday, June 23, 2018
- Pope Francis: Take in refugees, invest in poor countries
- Daily Reading for Monday, June 25th, 2018 HD Video
- St. Thomas More and St. John Fisher: Catholic Martyrs
- The Catholic Church's Role with Refugees in the U.S.
- Living the Catholic Way: The Church HD
- Living Words with Deacon Kieth Fournier - The Apostle Paul's Second Letter to the Corinthians HD
- Living Words with Deacon Keith Fournier - The Apostle Paul's words to the Galatians HD
- Living Words with Deacon Keith Fournier - John 3:16 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education