One simple fact to prove the power of the Rosary
FREE Catholic Classes
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
6/13/2014 (4 years ago)
Catholic Online (https://www.catholic.org)
The rosary may be the most beloved devotion of the Catholic faith. It is quintessentially Catholic and the beads upon which the prayers are tracked are themselves a symbol of the Church. A Bible, a rosary, the medal of a saint, these are the material hallmarks of a Catholic. Combined with faith, prayer and action, the rosary lies at the heart of who we are.
The power of the rosary is beyond question.
The rosary is more than a devotion to our lady. The beads and chain of the rosary itself are often a reflection of our character and out hope. Catholics are buried with rosaries, wound carefully about folded hands. There is no greater symbol than this of the primacy the rosary has in the canon of Catholic devotion.
As Catholics, we know -we do not merely believe, we know, that the rosary is the most powerful recitation we can make when we desire a miracle or some other grace from God. By reflecting on Our Most Holy Mother's experiences and the life of Jesus, we become more like the woman who bore all things for the sake of obedience to God's will.
Holy Mary, Mother of God knew the loss of her only child at the hands of unjust executioners. She witnessed the sick and the dying, and she asked Jesus to perform miracles, which He obliged His mother. We know that Mary retains this respect, so by asking for her intercession with Jesus, we too can change in accord with God's will.
Sister Lucia of Fatima told us that "There is no problem, I tell you, no matter how difficult it is, that we cannot solve by the prayer of the Holy Rosary. With the Holy Rosary we will save ourselves. We will sanctify ourselves. We will console Our Lord and obtain the salvation of many souls." Let us know and believe this is true.
What harm has the rosary ever done? None at all. Yet how many graces have we witnessed as a result of its recitation? Can we complete the list?
This simple fact alone is proof of the Truth and Power of the Most Holy Rosary. Let's pray together, remembering the promises of Our Lady to those who faithfully recite her devotion.
1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the rosary, shall receive signal graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the rosary.
3. The rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
4. It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the heart of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the rosary shall not perish.
6. Whoever shall recite the rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries, shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite the rosary shall have, during their life and at their death, the light of God and the plenitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
9. I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the rosary.
10. The faithful children of the rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the rosary.
12. All those who propagate the holy rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
14. All who recite the rosary are my sons, and brothers of my only son Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion of my rosary is a great sign of predestination.
Copyright 2018 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for July 2018
Priests and their Pastoral Ministry. That priests, who experience fatigue and loneliness in their pastoral work, may find help and comfort in their intimacy with the Lord and in their friendship with their brother priests.