John's Paul II's Doctor: I don't know how he survived the shooting
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
4/23/2014 (3 years ago)
Catholic Online (www.catholic.org)
The doctor to Bl. Pope John Paul II has explained that he doesn't know how the assassin's bullet intended to kill him did not do so. He also talked about the Holy Father in his last days, as he worked amid failing health.
Pope John Paul II miraculously recovered from assassination attempt. After his recovery, he forgave his would-be killer, visiting him in prison.
"I don't know how he survived the shooting," Dr. Rodolfo Proietti told the media. He also explained that doctors also learned a lesson about willpower and intervention, and that Bl. Pope John Paul worked hard, "even after he no longer had a voice."
Watch the video and conclude for yourself. Was the Virgin Mary, long credited by the Holy Father for her intervention, responsible for the Holy Father's survival? how else but by miraculous intervention can we explain the spectacular survival, healing and endurance of Bl. Pope John Paul II?
Copyright 2017 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for JULY 2017
Lapsed Christians. That our brothers and sisters who have strayed from the faith, through our prayer and witness to the Gospel, may rediscover the merciful closeness of the Lord and the beauty of the Christian life.
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Sunday, July 23, 2017
- Statues of the Virgin Mary triumphantly return to Iraq, after defeat ...
- Many Blessings! Family celebrates 100 children
- Vatican says report on abuse in Germany shows progress in fight ...
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, July 25th, 2017 HD Video
- Video captures moment killer quake strikes in Greece
- St. Bridget of Sweden: Saint of the Day for Sunday, July 23, 2017
- Daily Reading for Monday, July 24th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, July 23rd, 2017 HD
- Deadbeat Republicans, do your job or GET OUT! HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, July 22nd, 2017 HD