Top 5 Reasons to Pray then Step Aside
"My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:7-10
Every day, through God's unprecedented mercy and kindness, He provides grace generously for those who seek Him with all their heart. He provides for every need abundantly, as we try our level best to trust in Him. Sure, it takes both humility and holy boldness to turn to God and ask for what we need, but no request is too great or too small; He answers each plea for help in His own special time and way.
It is important that we pray specifically for all that we and our loved ones need. This calls for praying throughout the day whenever possible, asking for whatever we need as needs arise, lest we try to depend fully on our own devices, with mixed or even mediocre results. Yes, we all need to do our part. Yet, praying to God with confidence, in the name of Jesus, can reap awe-inspiring outcomes because of the enduring, unwavering Love God has for each of us, without exception.
The top 5 reasons to pray then step aside include:
1) Step aside Confident prayer enables us to pray then step aside so God can intervene, thereby realizing His abundant gifts of grace. There is great relief when we are able to focus on the blessings God has already bestowed upon us with a grateful heart, rather than complaining or worrying about whatever is going on. The ability to recognize God's past graces, blessings already received, is always helpful and a wonderful reminder of, indicator for, greater things to come.
2) Get free from the bondage of fear. Praying with confidence can promptly free us from the bondage of fear and weariness, and bring us new found strength and rejuvenation. Even and especially in times of weakness, confident prayer allows us to breathe a sigh of relief as we trust that whatever we face will work out.
3) Enjoy peace of mind When we ask for God's holy intervention with confidence, we can rest assured He's got this. He will work all things for the good. The result of this trust is tremendous peace of mind, despite whatever challenges we face.
4) Know you will always have what we need. We are able to grow in the understanding that God is all-powerful, omnipotent, and compassionate; and He provides for us and accomplishes great things on our behalf. With God, through the grace He lavishes on His people, we always have what we need as His grace is sufficient for each of us when we turn to Him especially in times of weakness when we feel most vulnerable.
5) Relish the gift of God's abundant grace Trusting God is vitally important in realizing and acknowledging all the graces, undeserved blessings that the Lord sends our way. God blesses each of us throughout our days, indeed, our lives, and we need to recognize His hand in all things and give credit where credit is due.
Copyright 2018 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for July 2018
Priests and their Pastoral Ministry. That priests, who experience fatigue and loneliness in their pastoral work, may find help and comfort in their intimacy with the Lord and in their friendship with their brother priests.
5 "Then, teaching them more about prayer, He [Jesus] used this story: "Suppose you went to a friend's house at midnight, wanting to borrow ... continue reading
Few people warm up to lepers or prophets. That is most unfortunate. In Jesus' time, lepers were shunned. Rarely would they show themselves ... continue reading
"Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God's grace in its various forms." I Peter ... continue reading
"My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:7-10 Every day, through God's ... continue reading
Fake news is the lowest form of journalism known today. Yet print, internet, and broadcast media bombard us every hour of every day, ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- Martyrs of Chalcedon: Saint of the Day for Monday, September 24, 2018
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, September 26th, 2018 HD Video
- Catholic education group applauds Australian school funding plan
- El Papa Francisco se solidariza con victimas del accidente de barco ...
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, September 25th, 2018 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Monday, September 24, 2018
- Blessed Stanley Rother shrine fundraising campaign surpasses initial goal
- Daily Reading for Monday, September 24th, 2018 HD
- Prayer Requests Live for Friday, September 21st, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, September 23rd, 2018 HD
- Prayer Requests Live for Thursday, September 20th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education