Top 5 Reasons to Pray then Step Aside
FREE Catholic Classes
"My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:7-10
Every day, through God's unprecedented mercy and kindness, He provides grace generously for those who seek Him with all their heart. He provides for every need abundantly, as we try our level best to trust in Him. Sure, it takes both humility and holy boldness to turn to God and ask for what we need, but no request is too great or too small; He answers each plea for help in His own special time and way.
It is important that we pray specifically for all that we and our loved ones need. This calls for praying throughout the day whenever possible, asking for whatever we need as needs arise, lest we try to depend fully on our own devices, with mixed or even mediocre results. Yes, we all need to do our part. Yet, praying to God with confidence, in the name of Jesus, can reap awe-inspiring outcomes because of the enduring, unwavering Love God has for each of us, without exception.
The top 5 reasons to pray then step aside include:
1) Step aside Confident prayer enables us to pray then step aside so God can intervene, thereby realizing His abundant gifts of grace. There is great relief when we are able to focus on the blessings God has already bestowed upon us with a grateful heart, rather than complaining or worrying about whatever is going on. The ability to recognize God's past graces, blessings already received, is always helpful and a wonderful reminder of, indicator for, greater things to come.
2) Get free from the bondage of fear. Praying with confidence can promptly free us from the bondage of fear and weariness, and bring us new found strength and rejuvenation. Even and especially in times of weakness, confident prayer allows us to breathe a sigh of relief as we trust that whatever we face will work out.
3) Enjoy peace of mind When we ask for God's holy intervention with confidence, we can rest assured He's got this. He will work all things for the good. The result of this trust is tremendous peace of mind, despite whatever challenges we face.
4) Know you will always have what we need. We are able to grow in the understanding that God is all-powerful, omnipotent, and compassionate; and He provides for us and accomplishes great things on our behalf. With God, through the grace He lavishes on His people, we always have what we need as His grace is sufficient for each of us when we turn to Him especially in times of weakness when we feel most vulnerable.
5) Relish the gift of God's abundant grace Trusting God is vitally important in realizing and acknowledging all the graces, undeserved blessings that the Lord sends our way. God blesses each of us throughout our days, indeed, our lives, and we need to recognize His hand in all things and give credit where credit is due.
Copyright 2019 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for January 2019
Young People and the Example of Mary. That young people, especially in Latin America, follow the example of Mary and respond to the call of the Lord to communicate the joy of the Gospel to the world.
"If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone." Romans 12:18 Peace. What a blessing it is when we are ... continue reading
Among the many problems within our Church today is the fact that too many Catholics do not know or live their Faith. This is in large ... continue reading
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in darkness, but will have ... continue reading
"The joy of the Lord is your strength." Nehemiah 8:10 Joy abounds. I recently wrote about joy in a recent blog entitled, 'Unshakable Joy.' ... continue reading
"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" Philippians 4:4 Joy vs happiness. Happiness and joy appear to be similar, ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- Daily Reading for Saturday, April 20th, 2019 HD Video
- 'Living Lent': Good Friday
- 'Living Lent': Holy Saturday
- Daily Readings for Friday, April 19, 2019
- 'Living Lent': EASTER SUNDAY - HE IS RISEN!
- St. Alphege: Saint of the Day for Friday, April 19, 2019
- Daily Reading for Sunday, April 21st, 2019 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Friday, April 19th, 2019 HD
- Prayer Requests Live for Wednesday, April 17th, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, April 18th, 2019 HD
- Prayer Requests Live for Tuesday, April 16th, 2019 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
Advertise on Catholic Online
Your ads on catholic.org
Catholic Online Email
Email with Catholic feel
Learn the Catholic way
Catholic Online School
Free Catholic education for all
K-12 & Adult Education Classes
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education
Copyright 2019 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2019 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.