Ecclesiastes - Chapter 10
1 One dead fly can spoil the scent-maker's oil: a grain of stupidity outweighs wisdom and glory.
4 If the anger of the ruler rises against you, do not leave your post; composure mitigates grave offences.
5 One evil I observe under the sun: the sort of misjudgement to which rulers are prone-
7 I see slaves riding on horses and princes on foot like slaves.
10 If, for want of sharpening, the blade is blunt, you have to work twice as hard; but it is the outcome that makes wisdom rewarding.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 3:2-3, 4-5, 6-8
Gospel, Luke 19:1-10
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Irish priest: Christians should stop saying 'Christmas' and 'Easter'
- Loras College announces new business school
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, November 22nd, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- St. Gelasius: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- Pope Francis on the poor and paradise
- Atheist plans to build a Robot God for other Atheists to worship HD Video
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, November 21st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, November 20th, 2017 HD
- Catholics are sharing Christ's compassion. HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, November 19th, 2017 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way