Really Simple Syndication (RSS) is an XML-based format for content distribution. Catholic.org (Catholic Online) offers several RSS feeds for use in news readers and Web logs (blogs). These feeds include headlines, summaries and links back to Catholic.org (Catholic Online) for the full article. RSS feeds are free and Catholic.org (Catholic Online) currently uses RSS 2.0.
How to access RSS feeds
There are a number of ways to access RSS feeds. You can install a news reader that displays RSS feeds from the Web sites you select, enabling you to view hundreds of headlines at once. After installing the news reader, you can add each feed manually from the Web site by clicking on the "Subscribe" or the "XML" orange button next to the feed.
An alternative to downloading a dedicated news reader is to use a Web-based news reader.
Terms for Catholic.org RSS feeds
We encourage the use of Catholic.org (Catholic Online) RSS feeds for personal use in a news reader or as part of a non-commercial Web site or blog. We require proper format and attribution whenever Catholic Online content is posted on your Web site, and we reserve the right to require that you cease distributing Catholic.org (Catholic Online) content. Please read the Terms and Conditions for complete instructions.
by Catholic Online
- St. Cyril of Alexandria: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, June 27, 2017
- How close is NASA to announcing if aliens exist? VERY CLOSE. Here's why
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, June 27, 2017
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, June 28th, 2017 HD Video
- Is Atheism a religion?
- Supreme Court sides with church in playground case
- Central bankers warn of looming global recession HD Video
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, June 27th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, June 26th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, June 25th, 2017 HD
- Pope Francis prepares an incredible gift of love and solidarity for South Sudan HD