Zechariah - Chapter 13
2 'When that day comes -- Yahweh declares -- I shall cut off the names of the idols from the country, and they will never be remembered again; I shall also rid the country of the prophets, and of the spirit of impurity.
3 Then, if anyone still goes on prophesying, his parents, his own father and mother will say to him, "You shall not live, since you utter lies in Yahweh's name." And even while he is prophesying, his parents, his own father and mother will pierce him through.
6 And if anyone asks him, "What are those gashes on your chest?" he will reply, "I got them when I was with my friends." '
9 I shall pass this third through the fire, refine them as silver is refined, test them as gold is tested. He will call on my name and I shall answer him; I shall say, 'He is my people,' and he will say, 'Yahweh is my God!'
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 105:2-3, 36-37, 42-43
Gospel, Luke 18:1-8
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- The FBI may investigate Planned Parenthood
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, November 21st, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Monday, November 20th, 2017 HD Video
- St. Nerses the Great: Saint of the Day for Sunday, November 19, 2017
- Daily Readings for Sunday, November 19, 2017
- Has Pope Francis violated the 8th Commandment, speaking out against ...
- Pope Francis calls for end of life care to acknowledge mortality
- The Catholic Miracle. Become part of our incredible mission HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, November 19th, 2017 HD
- Did Pope Francis blast 'perverse attitude' of climate change deniers? HD
- Scientists warn: The end of life as we know it is near HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way