Hebrews - Chapter 3
3 but he deserves a greater glory than Moses, just as the builder of a house is more honoured than the house itself.
4 Every house is built by someone, of course; but God built everything that exists.
7 That is why, as the Holy Spirit says: If only you would listen to him today!
8 Do not harden your hearts, as at the rebellion, as at the time of testing in the desert,
10 for forty years. That was why that generation sickened me and I said, 'Always fickle hearts, that cannot grasp my ways!'
11 And then in my anger I swore that they would never enter my place of rest.
12 Take care, brothers, that none of you ever has a wicked heart, so unbelieving as to turn away from the living God.
13 Every day, as long as this today lasts, keep encouraging one another so that none of you is hardened by the lure of sin,
14 because we have been granted a share with Christ only if we keep the grasp of our first confidence firm to the end.
16 who was it who listened and then rebelled? Surely all those whom Moses led out of Egypt.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 145:2-3, 8-9, 17-18
Gospel, Matthew 20:1-16
Reading 2, Philippians 1:20-24, 27
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Inspiring martyred Oklahoma priest officially beatified
- Terrifying mass shooting at Nashville church leaves several injured
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, September 26th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Monday, September 25th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Monday, September 25, 2017
- St. Finbar: Saint of the Day for Monday, September 25, 2017
- In the Kingdom of God No One is Unemployed
- Woman photographs angel in flight, is it here to deliver a message? HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, September 24th, 2017 HD
- Hurricane Maria: The worst disaster for Puerto Rico HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 HD