Act of Hope before Holy Communion #1
but Thou callest to Thee all who labour and are burdened,
that Thou mayest refresh them.
Art not Thou my refuge?
To whom else shall I go?
Thou hast the words of eternal life,
Thou alone canst comfort me in every trouble.
Lord, I am weak and sick,
but Thou art my salvation.
Those who are well need not a physician,
but those who are sick.
Therefore I come to Thee,
my physical and my refuge,
hoping that this Communion may be to me
the increase of Faith, Hope, and Charity;
a firm defence against the snares of my enemies;
a help to the removal of the fault and defect of
(Mention your faults here...),
and to the bringing forth of works well pleasing unto
and a pledge of future glory.
This is the hope and desire which I cherish in my heart,
for Thou art compassionate and of tender mercy,
and in all Thy promises most faithful.
More Communion Prayers
Showing 1 - 77 of 77
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
O my Jesus, I beg You on behalf of the whole Church: Grant it love and the light of Your Spirit and give power to the words of priests so that hardened hearts might be brought to repentance and return to You, O Lord. Lord, give us holy priests; You Yourself maintain them in holiness. O ... continue readingMore Prayer of the Day
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
Pick a Prayer Section
by Catholic Online
- Implant allows paralyzed man to move arm using his thoughts HD Video
- Christian student suspended for arguing with Muslim teacher - ...
- St. Peter Regulatus: Saint of the Day for Thursday, March 30, 2017
- Daily Readings for Thursday, March 30, 2017
- Was Jesus' portrait minted on ancient coins?
- 'Living Lent': Thursday of the Fourth Week of Lent - Day 30
- Daily Reading for Friday, March 31st, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Thursday, March 30th, 2017 HD
- Cause of California's drought is revealed HD
- Pope Francis' important message for children HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, March 29th, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.