Act of Self-Consecration after Holy Communion
and the son of Thy handmaid,
I renounce the devil and all his works and pomps;
all the vanity of this wicked world,
and all the sinful lusts of the flesh.
Thou alone art the God of my heart;
Thou, O God, art my portion for ever.
Thou art the portion of my inheritance
and and of my cup.
Thou art He that will restore my inheritance unto me.
Do Thou therefore take for Thine own all the powers of my
my memory my intellect,
and my will all that I am,
and all that I have,
Thou hast bestowed upon me:
therefore I give back all to Thee,
and surrender it to be wholly governed
by Thy sovereign will.
Grant me by grace to love Thee alone,
and I am rich enough and ask no more.
More Communion Prayers
Showing 1 - 77 of 77
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Wealthy donors seek to destroy your religious freedom
- Secretary denies Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI is close to passing
- It was the Clintons! Clinton family took millions in bribes from ...
- Daily Readings for Thursday, October 19, 2017
- Being Christian now more dangerous than ever as persecution reaches ...
- Sts. Isaac Jogues and Rene Goupil: Saint of the Day for Thursday, ...
- Deacon Keith invites you... HD Video
- Daily Reading for Friday, October 20th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, October 19th, 2017 HD
- Museum of the Bible to open in Washington D.C., here's what you want to know HD
- Virgin Mary appears to Hindu schoolchildren in India, miracles reported HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way