Act of Humility after Holy Communion
I confess that I am a sinner.
But in Thy goodness
Thou dost invite me to approach Thy Holy Table
and to partake of Thy heavenly Banquet.
Trusting in Thy mercy I come to Thee with confidence,
albeit with it a contrite and humble heart.
Lord, I am not worthy that Thou shouldest enter under my
but say only the word,
and my Soul shall be healed.
Come to me, Jesus, come to me,
and keep me in Thy love
and Thy grace forevermore.
More Communion Prayers
Showing 1 - 77 of 77
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- St. Vincent Pallotti: Saint of the Day for Monday, January 22, 2018
- Daily Reading for Monday, January 22nd, 2018 HD Video
- 45th Annual March for Life: What happened at this year's important march?
- How do men feel about ABORTION?
- Science is transforming the pro-life debate for the better HD Video
- Look to the Star and Call Upon Mary - She Shows Us the Way Home
- Daily Readings for Monday, January 22, 2018
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, January 21st, 2018 HD
- Jobless claims are down - what does that mean for workers? HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, January 20th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education