Act of Thansgiving after Holy Communion #3
O Lord Jesus for all that Thou hast done unto me,
especially on this day?
In Thy care for me Thou hast given me Thy Body for my
and Thy Blood for my drink,
and both as a pledge of future glory.
Would that my lips might be opened,
and my mouth filled with Thy praise,
that I might sing of Thy glory
and of Thy greatness all the day long,
and tell of all Thy wondrous works.
O my soul, magnify the Lord,
from whom thou hast received blessings so many and so
and rejoice, my spirit, in God thy Saviour:
for He hath looked down on my lowliness;
and the Mighty One hath done great things for me,
and hath filled me, when hungry, with good things.
Let my words please Thee, O Lord;
my joy shall be in Thee,
and I will strive to practise Thy commandments.
Hold Thou me by Thy right hand,
and guide me by Thy will,
that Thou mayest afterwards receive me into Thy glory,
for Thy mercy's sake.
More Communion Prayers
Showing 1 - 77 of 77
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
O my Jesus, I beg You on behalf of the whole Church: Grant it love and the light of Your Spirit and give power to the words of priests so that hardened hearts might be brought to repentance and return to You, O Lord. Lord, give us holy priests; You Yourself maintain them in holiness. O ... continue readingMore Prayer of the Day
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
Pick a Prayer Section
by Catholic Online
- Christian student suspended for arguing with Muslim teacher - ...
- Implant allows paralyzed man to move arm using his thoughts HD Video
- 'Living Lent': Thursday of the Fourth Week of Lent - Day 30
- St. Peter Regulatus: Saint of the Day for Thursday, March 30, 2017
- Daily Readings for Thursday, March 30, 2017
- Daily Reading for Friday, March 31st, 2017 HD Video
- Was Jesus' portrait minted on ancient coins?
- Daily Reading for Thursday, March 30th, 2017 HD
- Cause of California's drought is revealed HD
- Pope Francis' important message for children HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, March 29th, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.