Act of Thansgiving after Holy Communion #4
I thank Thee with all my heart for giving me Thyself,
the Source of all graces, in holy communion.
I thank Thee for all the blessings
that I have received from Thee,
especially through the Holy Eucharist,
in which Thou art ever present to console us
and to help us in our needs.
In thanksgiving of all Thy favours,
I offer Thee all that I am and have.
Dispose of me according to Thy pleasure.
May Thy will be done in me and through me now and forever.
Jesus, receive my poor offering.
What can I give Thee?
I give myself to Thee, that I may always serve Thee.
I give Thee my body, that it may be chaste and pure.
I give Thee my soul, that it may be free from sin.
I give Thee my heart, that it may always love Thee.
I give Thee every breath that I shall breathe, and
especially my last;
I give Thee myself in life and in death, that I may be
Thine forever and glorify Thee eternally.
Remember the words of Jesus:
"Ask and you shall receive," and pray for yourself.
O Jesus, wash away my sins with Thy precious blood.
O Jesus, the struggle against temptation is not yet
My Jesus, when temptation comes near me,
make me strong against it.
In the moment of temptation may I always say,
"Mary, help of Christians, help me!"
O Jesus, may I lead a good life;
may I die a happy death.
May I receive Thee in Holy Viaticum
before I die.
May I say when I am dying,
"Jesus, Mary and Joseph,
I give you my heart and soul."
Listen now for a moment to Jesus;
perhaps He has something to say to you.
There may be some promise you have made and broken,
which He wishes you to make again and keep.
Answer Jesus in your heart,
and tell Him all your troubles.
Then pray for others.
O Jesus, have mercy on Thy holy Church.
Bless our Holy Father,
and grant what he asks of Thee.
O Jesus, have pity on all sinners, heretics, and infidels.
Save them by Thy most precious blood.
O Jesus, bless my father, my mother, my brothers and
my relatives, friends and benefactors;
and all for whom I have promised to pray;
bless them as Thy kind Heart know how to bless them.
O Jesus, have pity on the poor souls suffering in
and give them eternal rest.
More Communion Prayers
Showing 1 - 77 of 77
A Guide for Confession
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
Eternal rest, grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen. continue readingMore Prayer of the Day
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
Pick a Prayer Section
by Catholic Online
- It feels great to win! Here's the list of things President Trump has ...
- Daily Readings for Saturday, April 29, 2017
- 'Acid is now a fashionable weapon of choice' - Britain averages one ...
- Report claims extreme weather on DECLINE - but is someone lying?
- St. Catherine of Siena: Saint of the Day for Saturday, April 29, 2017
- Pope Francis arrives in Egypt with powerful message HD Video
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Monday, May 1st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, April 30th, 2017 HD
- Day 9 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Day 8 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.