Act of Thansgiving after Holy Communion #2
most sweet and most kind,
who even now, of Thy great goodness,
hast entered into this poor and humble abode,
adorn it and enrich it with Thy treasures,
that it may be made worthy of Thine indwelling.
Take up Thy rest therein,
that my heart may find its rest in Thee alone.
Let it not suffice Thee, O Lord,
to have given me Thy sacred Body;
give me also the treasures of grace
which Thou bringest with Thee;
for it will profit me little to eat the Bread of life,
if I remain unfed by Thy grace.
Give me, O Lord,
a heart completely transformed into Thee by love;
give me a life that shall be all Thine,
a quiet death that shall be the beginning of eternal life.
That is what I look for,
pray and hope for from Thee,
my eternal God,
by virtue of this Blessed Sacrament.
More Communion Prayers
Showing 1 - 77 of 77
A Guide for Confession
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
Virtual Prayer Candles
by Catholic Online
- 26 Coptic Christians BRUTALLY MURDERED on bus to St. Samuel Monastery ...
- Daily Readings for Sunday, May 28, 2017
- A Big Thank You from JESUS IS - The Series HD Video
- Catholic Hostages: Filipino Cardinal prays for Islamic militants to ...
- First US female genital mutilation case tries to use Religious ...
- Bl. Margaret Pole: Saint of the Day for Sunday, May 28, 2017
- 26 Coptic Christians dead after heinous attack HD Video
- Day 5 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 4 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 3 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.