Lamentations - Chapter 3
1 I am the man familiar with misery under the rod of his fury.
3 Against none but me does he turn his hand, again and again, all day.
17 I have been deprived of peace, I have forgotten what happiness is
21 This is what I shall keep in mind and so regain some hope:
24 'Yahweh is all I have,' I say to myself, 'and so I shall put my hope in him.'
25 Yahweh is good to those who trust him, to all who search for him.
27 It is good for someone to bear the yoke from a young age,
28 to sit in solitude and silence when it weighs heavy,
32 If he brings grief, he will have pity out of the fullness of his faithful love,
36 when someone is cheated of justice, does not the Lord see it?
41 Let us raise our hearts and hands to God in heaven.
44 You have wrapped yourself in a cloud too thick for prayer to pierce.
49 My eyes will weep ceaselessly, without relief,
50 until Yahweh looks down and sees from heaven.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 3:2-3, 4-5, 6-8
Gospel, Luke 19:1-10
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Pope Francis on the poor and paradise
- St. Gelasius: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- Loras College announces new business school
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, November 22nd, 2017 HD Video
- Irish priest: Christians should stop saying 'Christmas' and 'Easter'
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- Atheist plans to build a Robot God for other Atheists to worship HD Video
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, November 21st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, November 20th, 2017 HD
- Catholics are sharing Christ's compassion. HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, November 19th, 2017 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way