Saints A to Z: B
Showing 1 - 345 of 345
Saint Feast Days by Month
Born on October 16 1890 in Corinaldo, in the Ancona Province in Italy, her farmworker father moved his family to Ferrier di Conca, near Anzio. When he died of malaria, Maria's mother had to struggle to feed her children. Maria's mother, brothers, and sisters worked in ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Dymphna was born in Ireland sometime in the seventh century to a pagan father and devout Christian mother. When she was fourteen, she consecrated herself to Christ and took a vow of chastity. Soon afterward, her mother died and her father - who had loved his wife ... continue reading
Edward the Confessor was the son of King Ethelred III and his Norman wife, Emma, daughter of Duke Richard I of Normandy. He was born at Islip, England, and sent to Normandy with his mother in the year 1013 when the Danes under Sweyn and his son Canute invaded England. ... continue reading
By Deacon Frederick Bartels
by Catholic Online
- People in Yemen are dying of a foul and dreaded disease as civil war ...
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, August 16, 2017
- Today is the Feast of the Assumption. Why do we celebrate it? HD Video
- The Vatican has a list of films you should see. Some of these will ...
- Corrupt media censoring news of lawsuit against Democratic National ...
- St. Stephen the Great: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, August 16, 2017
- North Korea backs down in face of U.S. threat, but why? HD Video
- Daily Reading for Thursday, August 17th, 2017 HD
- Warning to California: Volcanoes could erupt, endangering half the state HD
- With eclipse near, Pope Francis warns against astrology and fortune telling HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, August 16th, 2017 HD