The Ten Commandments
2. You shall not take the Name of the Lord your God in vain.
3. Remember to keep holy the Lord's day.
4. Honor your father and your mother.
5. You shall not kill.
6. You shall not commit adultery.
7. You shall not steal.
8. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour.
9. You shall not covet your neighbour's wife.
10. You shall not covet your neighbour's goods.
More Basic Prayers
Showing 1 - 201 of 201
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Evil money - George Soros pays to start a revolution in America HD Video
- St. Paul of the Cross: Saint of the Day for Friday, October 20, 2017
- Will Europe return to its Christian roots?
- Evil George Soros transfers $18 billion to support abortion, destroy ...
- Pope continues work toward reconciliation with Methodists
- Daily Readings for Friday, October 20, 2017
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, October 24th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, October 25th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, October 23rd, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, October 22nd, 2017 HD
- Prisoners use lunch with Pope Francis to escape HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way