Prayer in Time of Need.
I am an infant, Lord, So I cannot get along by myself. However, beyond all abandonment I trust, And in spite of my own feeling I trust, And I am being completely transformed into trust, Often in spite of what I feel.
Do not lessen any of my sufferings, Only give me strength to bear them. Do with me as You please, Lord, Only give me the grace to be able to love You, In every event and circumstances.
Lord, do not lessen my cup of bitterness, Only give me strength That I may be able to drink it all.
More Basic Prayers
Showing 1 - 201 of 201
A Guide for Confession
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Will Europe return to its Christian roots?
- Pope continues work toward reconciliation with Methodists
- Day 2 - Novena to the Saints in Heaven for the saints on earth HD Video
- Evil George Soros transfers $18 billion to support abortion, destroy ...
- St. Hilarion: Saint of the Day for Saturday, October 21, 2017
- Daily Readings for Saturday, October 21, 2017
- Day 1 - Novena to the Saints in Heaven for the saints on earth HD Video
- Evil money - George Soros pays to start a revolution in America HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, October 24th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, October 25th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, October 23rd, 2017 HD
The Encyclical Letter of the Holy Father Francis
The Encyclical Letter of the Holy Father Francis - Laudato ... @ $0.00
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way