Act of Love #5
how shall I return You thanks
for the goodness in giving Yourself to me?
The only way I can repay Your love
is by loving You in return.
Yes, my Lord, I love You,
and I desire to love You all my life.
My Jesus, You alone are sufficient for me.
Whom shall I love,
if I love not You, my Jesus?
You love those who love You.
I love you.
Oh, do You also love me.
If I love You but little,
give me the love which You require of me.
O Mary, my good Mother,
and You glorious Saint Joseph,
lend me your love wherewith to love my Jesus.
More Love Prayers
Showing 1 - 14 of 14
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
Virtual Prayer Candles
by Catholic Online
- A Serial Killer's Last Words: The hidden motive behind Ted Bundy's ...
- Daily Readings for Friday, June 23, 2017
- Daily Reading for Saturday, June 24th, 2017 HD Video
- St. Joseph Cafasso: Saint of the Day for Friday, June 23, 2017
- When it comes to healthcare reform, listen to our bishops!
- North Korea's secret strategy revealed HD Video
- On the Path to Sainthood: The remarkable story of a young women and ...
- Daily Reading for Friday, June 23rd, 2017 HD
- What if an asteroid strikes near you? HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, June 22nd, 2017 HD
- Killer supervolcano under Yellowstone stirs as 500 earthquakes hit park HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.