Act of Love #4
and all that I have is from You.
You have given me my gifts of body and soul.
You have numbered me among your favoured children.
You have showered me with countless graces and blessings.
From all eternity You have thought of me and loved me.
How shall I ever love You in return?
And now in your merciful goodness
You are coming into my soul
to unite Yourself most intimately with me.
You came into the world for love of man,
but now You are coming from the altar for love of me.
You are coming to fill me heart with Your holy love,
my Creator, my Redeemer,
my Sanctifier, my God.
O Jesus, I want to return this love.
I want to love You with all the powers of my soul.
I want to belong only to You,
to consecrate myself to You alone.
Jesus, let me live for You;
let me die for You.
Living and dying may I be Yours.
More Love Prayers
Showing 1 - 14 of 14
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
Virtual Prayer Candles
by Catholic Online
- A Big Thank You from JESUS IS - The Series HD Video
- 26 Coptic Christians dead after heinous attack HD Video
- 26 Coptic Christians BRUTALLY MURDERED on bus to St. Samuel Monastery ...
- Daily Readings for Sunday, May 28, 2017
- First US female genital mutilation case tries to use Religious ...
- Bl. Margaret Pole: Saint of the Day for Sunday, May 28, 2017
- Catholic Hostages: Filipino Cardinal prays for Islamic militants to ...
- Day 5 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 4 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 3 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.