Good Friday Prayer of Love for the Crucified Lord
it is not the heavenly reward You have promised
which impels me to love You;
neither is it the threat of hell
that keeps me from offending You.
It is You O Lord,
it is the sight of You
affixed to the Cross and suffering insults;
it is the sight of Your broken body,
as well as Your pains and Your death.
There is nothing You can give me
to make me love You.
For even if there were no heaven and no hell
I would still love you as I do!
More Biblical Prayers
Showing 1 - 99 of 99
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
Father of us all, This meal is a sign of Your love for us: Bless us and bless our food, And help us to give you glory each day Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen! continue readingMore Prayer of the Day
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
Pick a Prayer Section
by Catholic Online
- Ash Wednesday HD Video
- St. David: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, March 01, 2017
- 'Living Lent': Ash Wednesday - Day 1
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, March 01, 2017
- Mardi Gras' History in New Orleans HD Video
- 'Living Lent': Thursday after Ash Wednesday - Day 2
- King Richard III's detailed personal prayer book, 'Book of Hours.' is ...
- Daily Reading for Thursday, March 2nd, 2017 HD
- Living Lent HD
- An Ancient Lent Challenge: How to take Lent to the next level HD
- Mardi Gras' History in New Orleans HD
The Encyclical Letter of the Holy Father Francis
The Encyclical Letter of the Holy Father Francis - Laudato ... @ $0.00
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.