Judea was made His sanctuary, and Israel His dominion.
The sea saw it and fled: Jordan was driver back.
The mountains skipped like rams, and the hills like the lambs of the flock.
What aileth thee, O thou sea, that thou didst flee? and thou Jordan, that thou wast turned back?
Ye mountains, that ye skipped like rams? and ye hills, like lambs of the flock?
The earth was moved at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob:
Who turned the rock into pools of water and the stony hill into a fountain of waters.
Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us: but unto Thy Name give glory.
For Thy mercy, and for Thy truth's sake: Wherefore should the heathen say: Where is now their God?
But our God is in heaven: He hath done all things whatsoever He would.
The idols of the heathen are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.
They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not.
They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not.
They have hands, but they feel not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat.
Let them that make them be like unto them: and all such as trust in them.
The house of Israel trusteth in the Lord: He is their helper and their protector.
The house o Aaron trusteth in the Lord: He is their helper and their protector.
They that fear the Lord trust in the Lord: He is their helper and their protector.
The Lord hath been mindful of us, and hath blessed us.
He hath blessed the house of Israel: He hath blessed the house of Aaron.
He hath blessed them that fear the Lord, both small and great.
May the Lord add blessings upon you; upon you and upon your children.
Blessed be you of the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
The heaven of heavens is the Lord's but the earth hath He given to the children of men.
The dead shall not priase Thee, O Lord, neither all they that go down to hell.
But we that live bless the Lord, from this time forth for everymore.
Ant. But our God is in heaven: He hath done all things whatsoever He would.
More Biblical Prayers
Showing 1 - 99 of 99
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
Almighty and Everlasting God, You have given the human race Jesus Christ our Savior as a model of humility. He fulfilled Your Will by becoming Man And giving His life on the Cross. Help us to bear witness to You By following His example of suffering And make us worthy to share in His ... continue readingMore Prayer of the Day
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
Pick a Prayer Section
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, February 28, 2017
- Here are the answers to the Ash Wednesday quiz. How did you do?
- Priest shares Living Rosary on Mardi Gras to bring people back to God
- Oarfish strandings in Philippines could mean massive quake coming HD ...
- Who do YOU answer to? Californians prepare safe houses for illegal ...
- St. Hilary, Pope: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, February 28, 2017
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, March 1st, 2017 HD Video
- Pope Francis makes history by celebrating Christ alongside an Anglican Bishop HD
- St. Dominic Savio HD
- Clinton contributor makes revealing 'life insurance' video over fear of assassination HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, February 28th, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.