Prayer to God the Father #2
from whom cometh all that is good,
I offer my humble petitions unto Thee
through the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus,
Thy dearly beloved Son,
our Lord and Redeemer,
in whom Thou art always well pleased
and who loves Thee so much;
vouchsafe to grant me the grace of a lively faith,
a firm hope and an ardent charity toward Thee
and toward my neighbour.
Grant me also the grace to be truly penitent for all my
together with a firm purpose of never offending Thee
that so I may be enabled to live always
according to Thy divine good-pleasure,
to do Thy most holy will in all things
with a generous and willing heart,
and to persevere in Thy love even to the end of my life.
More Biblical Prayers
Showing 1 - 99 of 99
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
Pick a Prayer Section
by Catholic Online
- St. Peter Chanel: Saint of the Day for Friday, April 28, 2017
- Daily Readings for Friday, April 28, 2017
- St. Padre Pio appears in U.S. on 130th birthday anniversary HD Video
- Lesbian Nuns?! Hollywood director to create smut film disgracing ...
- Irish priest's healing prayers offer MIRACLES - But who is he?
- Pope Francis refuses bulletproof popemobile during Egyptian papal visit
- St. Athanasius HD Video
- Daily Reading for Saturday, April 29th, 2017 HD
- Day 7 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Pope Francis surprises with TED Talk appearance and powerful message HD
- Daily Reading for Friday, April 28th, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.