Prayer for Good Friday
family before a Crucifix on Good Friday.)
Mother or a child:
Jesus lives His entire life for his journey or a
under the Cross of salvation.
St. John's Gospel gives us some of His last words
Now my soul is troubled.
And what shall I say!
Father, save me from this hour.
No, this is why I came to this hour!
Father, glorify thy Name.
There came therefore a voice from heaven:
I have both glorified it, and I will glorify it
Now is the judgment of the world,
now will the prince of the world be cast out.
And I, if I be lifted up,
will draw all things to myself.
He humbled Himself becoming obedient unto death,
even to death on a Cross.
Therefore God also has exalted Him
and has bestowed upon Him the Name that is above
so that at the Name of Jesus,
every knee should bend of those in heaven,
on earth and under the earth,
and every tongue should confess
that the Lord Jesus Christ is in the glory of God
We adore Your Cross, O Lord,
and we praise and glorify Your holy resurrection
Because by this sacred wood joy has come into the
Let us pray. We beseech you, O God,
look upon this Your family
for whom our Lord Jesus Christ allowed Himself to
into the hands of wicked men
and to undergo the torment of the Cross.
In His Name grant our petition.
More Biblical Prayers
Showing 1 - 99 of 99
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
Virtual Prayer Candles
by Catholic Online
- What does the Holy Spirit reveal to us?
- Newborn baby filmed 'WALKING' shortly after birth
- A Big Thank You from JESUS IS - The Series HD Video
- To honor the lost: A brief history of Memorial Day
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, May 30, 2017
- 26 Coptic Christians dead after heinous attack HD Video
- St. Joan of Arc: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, May 30, 2017
- Day 5 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 4 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 3 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.