Let the Name of the Lord be blessed: now and for evermore.
From the rising of the sun to the setting thereof: worthy of praise is the Name of the Lord.
High is the Lord above all the nations: and above the heavens in His glory.
Who is like unto the Lord our God, who dwelleth on high: and beholdeth what is below in heaven and on earth?
Whom from the earth raiseth up the needy one: and from the dunghill lifteth up the poor one.
To place him with the princes with the princes of His people.
Who maketh the barren woman to dwell in her house: the joyful mother of many children.
Ant. Blessed be the Name of the Lord for ever more.
Ant. But our God.
More Biblical Prayers
Showing 1 - 99 of 99
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, December 13, 2017
- Bioscience firms admit trafficking illegal fetal body parts - How ...
- Pope Francis: Our Lady reveals everyone has a place in the Church
- Could it be an alien spacecraft? Scientists listening today for ...
- Priests for Life, Alveda King, Participate in Vatican conference
- Daily Reading for Friday, December 15th, 2017 HD Video
- St. Lucy: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, December 13, 2017
- Is Facebook ripping apart human civilization? HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, December 14th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, December 13th, 2017 HD
- Attempted terror attack fails in Manhattan as pipe bomb explodes early HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way