Children's Prayer for their Parents # 2
Fill our parents with Your choicest blessings:
enrich their souls with Your Holy grace;
grant that they may faithfully and constantly
guard that likeness of Your union with Your Church,
which You did imprint upon them on their wedding day.
Fill them with Your spirit of holy fear,
which is the beginning of wisdom;
inspire them to impart it to their children.
May they ever walk in the way of Your commandments
and may we their children be their joy here on earth
and their crown of glory in heaven.
Finally, Lord God, grant,
that both our father and mother
may attain to extreme old age
and enjoy continuous health in mind and body.
May they give You abundant thanks
because You have bestowed upon them
the great gift of parenthood.
More Children Prayers
Showing 1 - 40 of 40
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
O my Jesus, I beg You on behalf of the whole Church: Grant it love and the light of Your Spirit and give power to the words of priests so that hardened hearts might be brought to repentance and return to You, O Lord. Lord, give us holy priests; You Yourself maintain them in holiness. O ... continue readingMore Prayer of the Day
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
Pick a Prayer Section
by Catholic Online
- The one strange thing millennials are giving up for Lent
- Implant allows paralyzed man to move arm using his thoughts HD Video
- IHOP employee pictured with disabled customer melts hearts around the ...
- Daily Readings for Friday, March 31, 2017
- St. Benjamin: Saint of the Day for Friday, March 31, 2017
- Pope Francis shares important message with families HD Video
- 'Living Lent': Friday of the Fourth Week of Lent - Day 31
- hail holy queen
- saint elizabeth
- saint paul
- saint christopher
- st mary
- nicene creed
- our lady of guadalupe
- saint francis of assisi
- young children
- Saint Nicole
- st. michael
- saint francis
- st nicholas
- all saints day
- list of saints
- st anne
- st christopher
- Daily Reading for Friday, March 31st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, March 30th, 2017 HD
- Cause of California's drought is revealed HD
- Pope Francis' important message for children HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.