A Child's Prayer to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
we listen with grief to the complaints
of your Immaculate Heart
surrounded with the thorns placed therein
at every moment by the blasphemies
and ingratitude of ungrateful humanity.
We are moved by the ardent desire of loving you as Our Mother
and of promoting a true devotion to your Immaculate Heart.
We therefore kneel before you
to manifest the sorrow we feel
for the grievances that people cause you,
and to atone by our prayers and sacrifices
for the offenses with which they return return your love.
Obtain for them and for us the pardon of so many sins.
Hasten the conversion of sinners
that they may love Jesus
and cease to offend the Lord,
already so much offended.
Turn your eyes of mercy toward us,
that we may love God with all our heart on earth
and enjoy Him forever in heaven.
More Children Prayers
Showing 1 - 40 of 40
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
Virtual Prayer Candles
by Catholic Online
- US Archbishop decries President Trump's budget plan - at odds with ...
- A Big Thank You from JESUS IS - The Series HD Video
- St. Maximinus of Trier: Saint of the Day for Monday, May 29, 2017
- Getting Creative With Dead Bodies?
- Jesus Is HERE: Pope Francis declares Jesus intercedes for us every day
- Daily Readings for Monday, May 29, 2017
- 26 Coptic Christians dead after heinous attack HD Video
- Day 5 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 4 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 3 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.