Act of Thansgiving after Holy Communion #1
How admirable is the tranquillity
and how perfect the peace of him who receives Thee,
after the contrite and sincere confession of his sins!
Be Thou blessed a thousand times, my Jesus!
When I was in sin, I was unhappy;
but now not only is my soul at peace,
but I seem to have a foretaste of the peace of paradise!
Ah, how true it is,
that our hearts were made for Thee,
my beloved Lord,
and that they rest only when they rest in Thee!
Therefore do I give Thee thanks
and firmly purpose evermore to avoid sin and its occasions
and to fix my abode in Thy divine Heart,
whence I look for help to love Thee even unto death.
More Acts of Prayers
Showing 1 - 305 of 305
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
Virtual Prayer Candles
by Catholic Online
- St. Augustine of Canterbury: Saint of the Day for Saturday, May 27, 2017
- 26 Coptic Christians BRUTALLY MURDERED on bus to St. Samuel Monastery ...
- Daily Readings for Saturday, May 27, 2017
- First US female genital mutilation case tries to use Religious ...
- 26 Coptic Christians dead after heinous attack HD Video
- A Big Thank You from JESUS IS - The Series HD Video
- Catholic Hostages: Filipino Cardinal prays for Islamic militants to ...
- Day 5 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 4 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 3 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.