Act of Contrition # 6
O my most loving Father! in the bitterness of the dolorous Passion of Jesus Christ, Thy Son, I now pour forth my complaint, indignantly accusing myself that I have served Thee so unfaithfully during this day and have offended Thee, my most amiable and loving Father, by so many and so great negligences. I grieve for them from my inmost heart, and strike my breast in the spirit of compunction, and say unto Thee, O God! be merciful to me a sinner. And for all the negligences whereby I have extinguished Thy good and gentle Spirit within me, I offer Thee the sufferings and the tears of Thy beloved Son. I beseech Thee, in union with His most availing prayers, to grant me pardon of my sins, and to supply all my defects. Deign to hear this, my prayer, through that love which held back Thine arm from taking vengeance, when Thine only and most beloved Son, the object of Thine eternal and unspeakable complacency, was numbered with transgressors.
More Acts of Prayers
Showing 1 - 305 of 305
A Guide for Confession
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
Dear St. Anthony, your prayers obtained miracles during your lifetime. You still seem to move at ease in the realm of minor and major miracles. St. Anthony, Performer of Miracles, please obtain for me the blessings God holds in reserve who serve Him. Pray that I may be worthy of the promises my Lord Jesus ... continue readingMore Prayer of the Day
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
Pick a Prayer Section
by Catholic Online
- Daily Reading for Sunday, March 26th, 2017 HD Video
- 'Living Lent': Monday of the Fourth Week of Lent - Day 27
- 'Living Lent': Sunday of the Fourth Week of Lent - Day 26
- Daily Readings for Sunday, March 26, 2017
- St. Margaret Clitherow: Saint of the Day for Sunday, March 26, 2017
- 'Living Lent': Saturday of the Third Week of Lent - Day 25
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, March 28th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Monday, March 27th, 2017 HD
- Adorable girl captured stealing Pope Francis' hat in hilarious footage HD
- Cause of cancer detected from unexpected and unpreventable element HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, March 25th, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.