Act of Contrition Before Holy Communion # 1
humbly to offer Thee the sacrifice of a troubled spirit
and a contrite heart.
I grieve from my inmost heart
that I have ever offended Thee by my sins,
Thee my God and my chief good,
Thee who art so gracious to me,
and so oft refreshest me in Thy Blessed Sacrament.
I grieve especially for the sins of
[name(s) of the person(s)]
which Thou knowest,
Thou searcher of our hearts,
and which I, a miserable sinner,
do confess in the bitterness of my soul.
Would that I had never offended Thee!
Yet a contrite and humble heart, O God,
Thou wilt not despise;
Thou who for love of us didst give to us
Thine Only-Begotten Son,
to wash us from our sins in His own Blood.
More Acts of Prayers
Showing 1 - 305 of 305
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
Virtual Prayer Candles
by Catholic Online
- 26 Coptic Christians dead after heinous attack HD Video
- What does the Holy Spirit reveal to us?
- A Big Thank You from JESUS IS - The Series HD Video
- St. Joan of Arc: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, May 30, 2017
- Newborn baby filmed 'WALKING' shortly after birth
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, May 30, 2017
- To honor the lost: A brief history of Memorial Day
- Day 5 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 4 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 3 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.