A Prayer for those whose Lives I've Touched - F. E. Callaghan
As I tread into the sunset of my life,
I grow anxious for the spiritual welfare of souls
who came to know me.
It grieves me to think
of the offenses they may have committed
because of words or deeds of mine.
I have in mind those who were my close responsibility
as well as those whom I sponsored in Baptism
and whose spiritual condition is no longer known to me.
In Your Merciful Goodness
I now plead for the pardon of the soul
who because of me may have lost Your favour.
humbly I implore You,
let not one of them be lost,
but when they leave this world
may they find glorious entry
into the Kingdom of Heaven!
On behalf of those
who may need to atone for offenses
I may have caused them to commit,
I offer You any infirmities
or sufferings I am to undergo
during the remaining years of my life.
Dear Shepherd of Souls,
grant them life eternal.
More Life Prayers
Showing 1 - 23 of 23
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
Dear Jesus, Divine Physician and Healer of the sick, we turn to you in this time of illness. O dearest comforter of the troubled, alleviate our worry and sorrow with your gentle love, and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden. Dear God, we place our worries in your hands. We place our sick ... continue readingMore Prayer of the Day
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
Pick a Prayer Section
by Catholic Online
- Implant allows paralyzed man to move arm using his thoughts HD Video
- Christian student suspended for arguing with Muslim teacher - ...
- Daily Reading for Friday, March 31st, 2017 HD Video
- 'Living Lent': Thursday of the Fourth Week of Lent - Day 30
- Daily Readings for Thursday, March 30, 2017
- Was Jesus' portrait minted on ancient coins?
- St. Peter Regulatus: Saint of the Day for Thursday, March 30, 2017
- Daily Reading for Thursday, March 30th, 2017 HD
- Cause of California's drought is revealed HD
- Pope Francis' important message for children HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, March 29th, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.