Prayer For Choosing A State Of Life #1
You planned my very existence and my destiny.
You wrapped me in Your love in baptism
and gave me the Faith
to lead me to an eternal life
of happiness with You.
You have showered me with Your graces
and You have been always ready
with Your mercy and forgiveness
when I have fallen.
Now I beg You for the light
I so earnestly need
that I may find the way of life
in which lies the best fulfillment of Your will.
Whatever state this may be,
give me the grace necessary
to embrace it with love of Your holy will,
as devotedly as Your Blessed Mother did Your will.
I offer myself to You now,
trusting in Your wisdom and love
to direct me in working out my salvation
and in helping others
to know and come close to You,
so that I may find my reward
in union with You for ever and ever.
More Life Prayers
Showing 1 - 23 of 23
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
O my Jesus, I beg You on behalf of the whole Church: Grant it love and the light of Your Spirit and give power to the words of priests so that hardened hearts might be brought to repentance and return to You, O Lord. Lord, give us holy priests; You Yourself maintain them in holiness. O ... continue readingMore Prayer of the Day
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
Pick a Prayer Section
by Catholic Online
- Pope Francis shares important message with families HD Video
- Daily Readings for Friday, March 31, 2017
- IHOP employee pictured with disabled customer melts hearts around the ...
- St. Benjamin: Saint of the Day for Friday, March 31, 2017
- The one strange thing millennials are giving up for Lent
- 'Living Lent': Friday of the Fourth Week of Lent - Day 31
- Daily Reading for Saturday, April 1st, 2017 HD Video
- Implant allows paralyzed man to move arm using his thoughts HD
- Daily Reading for Friday, March 31st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, March 30th, 2017 HD
- Cause of California's drought is revealed HD
Slow Burning Virtual Prayer Candle
Your contribution helps to maintain this corner of Catholic ... @ $11.25
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.