Prayer of a Seperated/Divorced Person
I place myself anew in your hands
and acknowledge you as Master and Lord of my life.
Grant me the gift of a forgiving heart
and cleanse me of any anger,
hostility or revenge.
Heal my hurts and wounds and teach me to rely on your love.
Grant me wisdom of heart
and strengthen me by your grace to move on in faith,
in trust and in love.
Thank you Lrod for you love in my life.
More Faith Prayers
Showing 1 - 47 of 47
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Callista Gingrich is the next U.S. Ambassador to the Vatican
- Daily Reading for Thursday, October 19th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, October 18, 2017
- Missionary priest kidnapped in Nigeria
- St. Luke: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, October 18, 2017
- Museum of the Bible to open in Washington D.C., here's what you want ...
- Museum of the Bible set to open in D.C., will be one of the city's ...
- Virgin Mary appears to Hindu schoolchildren in India, miracles reported HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, October 18th, 2017 HD
- Intro to Novena to the Saints in Heaven for the saints on earth HD
- Trump ends taxpayer giveaway to insurance companies HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way