Act of Faith and Adoration before Holy Communion #2
I believe that Thou art truly present in the Blessed
I believe that in Holy Communion
I shall receive Thy sacred body and Thy precious blood.
My faith in Thy real presence in the Holy Eucharist
is firmly founded on Thy word, O eternal Truth.
My Saviour and my God,
with the angels who surround Thy altar-throne,
I bow down in humble adoration before Thy Majesty.
More Faith Prayers
Showing 1 - 47 of 47
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
Father of us all, This meal is a sign of Your love for us: Bless us and bless our food, And help us to give you glory each day Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen! continue readingMore Prayer of the Day
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
Pick a Prayer Section
by Catholic Online
- Ash Wednesday HD Video
- 'Living Lent': Ash Wednesday - Day 1
- Bl. Charles the Good: Saint of the Day for Thursday, March 02, 2017
- King Richard III's detailed personal prayer book, 'Book of Hours.' is ...
- 'Living Lent': Thursday after Ash Wednesday - Day 2
- Mardi Gras' History in New Orleans HD Video
- Daily Readings for Thursday, March 02, 2017
- Daily Reading for Thursday, March 2nd, 2017 HD
- Living Lent HD
- An Ancient Lent Challenge: How to take Lent to the next level HD
- Mardi Gras' History in New Orleans HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.