St. Rufinus, Silvanus, and Victalicus
Children who were martyred at Ancyra, in Galatia with other members of the Christian community.
Saint Feast Days by Month
St. Catherine Laboure, virgin, was born on May 2, 1806. At an early age she entered the community of the Daughters of Charity, in Paris, France. Three times in 1830 the Virgin Mary appeared to St. Catherine Laboure, who then was a twenty-four year old novice. On July ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Casimir grew up in a world where his life was not his own. As a prince of Poland, the second son of King Casimir IV and Elizabeth of Austria, his life was scheduled to cement his father's authority and increase Poland's power. Casimir realized from an early age ... continue reading
Saint Catherine of Alexandria is a canonized saint in the Catholic Church who, per Christian tradition, was martyred around 305 in Alexandria, Egypt. Of course, the Church of the first Millennium was undivided. She is also recognized as the Great Martyr and Saint by ... continue reading
By Deacon Frederick Bartels
by Catholic Online
- 'A Sign of the Times': A warning against 'expelling incoming ...
- St. Andrew the Scot: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, August 22, 2017
- 'Annabelle: Creation': Catholic Exorcist discusses power of hit ...
- Statue of St. Serra vandalized, are Christian crosses next?
- 10 US Sailors missing after serious collision in Southeast Asian ...
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, August 22, 2017
- Jerry Lewis passes away at 91, was most proud of his family HD Video
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017 HD
- Mother shares tragic photo of dying daughter as she pulled the plug on her life support HD
- Pope Francis asks for prayers following terror attacks in Spain HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 HD