Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God.
Let Us Pray
Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters.
Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.
- I am humbly asking you to pray for my sis Cathy, and her family.
She has mysterious ailments and I know that God can heal her with a blink of His eyes,a touch of the breeze as He passes, or just the words,
that she is healed.
God alone is the Healer. I ask that He guides her doctors and' that they find nothing there, for I believe that God works miracles.
God knows what I ask with a sincere heart.
God knows the needs of her family.
Thank you God for hearing my prayers.
Thank you for all the prayers for Cathy.
- Prayers for Ella Dover, Kris Kruse, Lauren Ayoub. Barb J, Graham Malson for complete physical, mental, emotional healing, please, thank you and Amen
- I've been having a hard time lately. I've taken on a major role as the leader of my student council (I go to Graduate School), and I have people around me that care. I know I am blessed, and I shouldn't complain. But I feel lonely and my heart and head are struggling to keep from drowning from stress. I
I just need someone to pray for me.
Janine , 9/20/2016
- O Holy St. Drogo, help me when I feel hopeless and alone. Come to my aid in this great need, and ask God to assist me in my troubles and sufferings, particularly for Criminal Street Gangs, Nazi Low Riders, OVC, OCC, Tagger Crews, D2D, PNS, Bachelors, Homosexuals, Fr. Troy, Marquis, Drew, Reggie, Hugo, Victor, Roy, Abraham, Abel, Ramon, Eric, Edwin, Edgar, Fernando, Johnny, Jonathan, Saint Dismas Brotherhood, Eric Miranda, Eric Dole, Eric Gutierrez, Eric Rocha, My Enemy, Persecutors, My Mother, My Neighbors, Manuel, Gilberto, Justin Schmid, Jeremiah, Sean Porter, Dr. Chen, La Purisima Catholic Church and Community, Unattractive People, Mentally Ill People, Deaf People, Mute People, the Addicts, Gardens of Vatican City, HIV/AIDS Sufferers, Florists, Gardeners, People with Loss of Parents, People Suffering with Tuberculosis and including myself, St. Drogo, please intercede for our physical, emotional and spiritual needs. Amen
- Pray for Liz will have good health.Pray for Aiden will have good health.
- Please pray for my daughter gabriela - that she can get better and feel healthy and joyful again. Lord Jesus, please help her come to know you. Please help her through her depression, panic disorder and anxiety. Please bring her a friend. Please help her to see that her relationship with her boyfriend is not healthy. Please hold her in the palm of your hand during this time.
- My 4 month old son was recently diagnosed with epilepsy. Because of this our daycare provider is afraid to watch him. I am praying for my sons health to stop the seizures, praying to provide the most suitable daycare option for him, and for strength for both my wife, my son, my other daughter and myself to get through this and come closer as a family.
Nathan , 9/20/2016
- I pray that I get a job at Winchester Public Schools as a special education teacher. My current job makes me absolutely miserable. I am getting a lot of harassment on the job.
- Please heal me and mom.
- Please help pray for my Mom. She has lung cancer and is under hospice care. She has been feeling much worse in the last few days. I am going to spend the night at her house tonight in order to help her if she wakes in the middle of the night unable to breathe. She is worried about dying and leaving my Dad in the house by himself. She wants me there in case she dies tonight. My Dad is really struggling and refusing to accept that she is dying. Please help pray for them both. Please help pray that God will give me the strength to be a calm and soothing presence for her. Thank you!
- I Would like a prayer that my wife Andrea would soften her heart, and come back to god. That she would drop this divorce and let me see our girls. Pray that my family can heal and be whole again. Thank you
- Please pray for my family as my husband faces some problems. Please pray for his protection and that God's strength be with him.
- Please pray for my grandson Christopher and his attorny and judge john m
- That me and my boyfriend start a happy married life soon without any issues or happenings from the past causing us any trouble.
- Please part for me that god blesses me and grants me miracles,that god watches over me and helps me with my life everyday.That he guides me easily to a life of joy,happiness and freedom.amen
- My son had a small accident playing basketball his favorite sport but hairline fractured his ankle. And in a cast for 3 weeks. Please keep him in your prayers. I know this is going to sound strange but I am grateful it was not worst. This is his first cast. And never been hospitalized. And he is 19 yrs old. Thankyou
- Pls pray for my mom and dad they both have fever from 2 days. Pls pray that they will get healthy soon, pls Jesus be with them. Lord pls help me at my job, pls lord help me to do well Lord pls protect me at work. Help me and my friends from all evil things pls Jesus be with me
- Dear Heavenly Father,
Please protect me from harm. I pray for my parents, my sisters, my nephew, my nieces, my son, my relatives, my friends, my coworkers, my acquaintances, my enemies, that they find guidance and peace through Jesus Christ Our Lord.
I pray that I can continue to serve You in my daily life. I pray for strength, for health, and for blessings. I pray that I can continue to trust and have faith throughout every challenge. I pray in a special way for a new job that is what I need to continue to do my work. I pray for a positive outcome to the cases I am working on that everything works to Your will. I pray for my children that they are safe, healthy, and happy. I pray for guidance and protection. I thank You for all You have given to me. I thank You for everyone in my life. I thank You for allowing me the blessing of Belief. I love You and I will serve You always.
- Lord thankyou for granting my wish, please let me take my NMAT exam this coming october 15, 2016. and please hopefully we can proceed with our delivery without delay and that all the items will be delivered on the promised date without any problems. hope all the items will make ot on the delivery.
SARAH JANE, 9/20/2016
- Please pray for me to be successful in passing my License Clinical Social Work Exam. I have been studying and this will be my second time taking this exam. I also pray for good study habits and to be confident on test day. I would like to thank you all in advance for your prayers.
- Please pray God restores my physical, mental and spiritual health and frees me of addictions. Thank you.
Gary , 9/20/2016
- Please Lord help our grandson with his ailment and help his mother and father and brother and give them strength to and the ability to find the proper medical treatments he needs before it is too late.
- Please pray for my mother. She is terminally ill with lung cancer and she is progressively getting worse each day. My father wants her to put her complete faith in God to heal her and not rely upon hospice nurses or medication to ease her pain and suffering. He will not listen to reason and believes that I don't have enough faith in God either. He is of the Pentecostal Holiness faith. I am going through RCIA at my local parish. He is adamantly against my conversion process. He believes that my mother, he and I can change the mind of God by the amount of faith we have so that she can be divinely healed. In summary, my Dad needs prayer for peace of mind. My Mom needs prayer to either be healed or pass on as peaceably as possible. I need prayer. I, along with my Dad, am her caregiver. I quit my job to take care of her. My Dad and I are at odds with one another almost on a daily basis over the best care for my Mom. I surrender it all to God. It is God's will whether she lives or dies. Please keep us in your prayers. Thank you!
- Dear God, please make my wish come true
- please pray for my husband that he will be requested to work in the ship, and for my sons who still jobless, please pray for them. Thank you.
- Please Lord heal my niece from her seizures, she has suffer enough.
Michael , 9/20/2016
- Please please pray for me. I have a history of depression and again been really low place for the past six months. I have many things that bring stress and I am constantly in fear of losing the little I have. My only family are my brother and father who are having serious health issues. The support they can offer,but material or emotional, is very limited and I feel like I should be there for them. Meanwhile I should finish my studies (I am an adult learner), find a job and sort out my finances that are abysmal. I have no friends. People in my age have families of their own and careers. I feel like my life is so far behind, I have lost my courage during these years due to the depression and serious set backs. I feel like I am being punished and that I am a magnet for bad luck not only to myself but also my closest ones.
I feel so forgotten.And I am losing hope that things will get better. I so wish that God would have a plan for me too. I want to do something meaningful with my life.Right now I wish that God would grant me a partner to lean on and help me build a life together. I feel like I am wasting my days by just trying to survive. I am empty and scared and would love to feel joy and optimism. I have tried to open myself but I just don't get the opportunities or meet right people. I don't know what to do anymore by myself. I just know that I want fuller life but without God's real guidance and tangible help I can not reach it.
- Please pray that my son finds employment soon he has been unemployed for some time is struggling and has a young family he has applied on many jobs but has heard from none of them please pray that he is contacted about one of them very soon. Thank you very much and bless all who share their prayers here and in the silence of their hearts.
- Please pray for me and my family's safety. My dad is somehow clouded and can't distinguish right from wrong. I love him but I can't comprehend his actions. Please pray for me as well to be calm and not to worry a lot of things. My mind and heart hurts so much. thank you so much.
- Please pray for the health and safety of all of my family members and friends, especially those who are currently experiencing medical issues.
Please pray for all those, including in my family and friends, who are experiencing employment/financial difficulties.
Lastly, please pray for several very special intentions of mine. I am in dire need of prayers and humbly implore all of you. Thank you and God bless.
- please pray for my son that is fighting demons conquer them and find a decent job away from all temptations.
- I am troubled have no car to get around in the last year things are not going well I am on a limited income I am losing hope for every thing thank you
- For my wife to regain her speech. For the relationship between our family. For our marriage. For my son and all his issues.
- Please Pray for the conversion of my wife sindy
- I request prayer for my mortgage processing with prospect mortgage so everything can go easily and we can have this house for my children.
edenam sagba, 9/20/2016
- Lord please forgive me and bless me and my families , pet , friends , workplace with peace , safety , grace , happiness and good health .
- Lord, please help me to get results for my alevel exams i did, ao that i may enter the medical faculty be a doctor and serve the world.
- Please pray for me as I learn to keep my emotions at bay. Dear Jesus, please help me to keep my emotions under control for my own personal and professional benefit. In Your name, Amen.
- Oh Heavenly Father! I pray to you that you may grant me grace and humility. That you may forgive me of my sins and relieve me of this dreaded HIV infection. I believe and know that what your child asks of you, you do not ignore. In your kind and loving name I beg for your presence in denouncing this illness. I pray for all other people who are suffering with the same and other illnesses. I thank you for the gift of life and trust you with what I have confided to you..
With thanks giving in my heart.
- To Our Lady of Perpetual Help, joined by Lord Jesus Christ:
I am very much thankful because I will be taking Board Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers this coming 25th of September, after a year of failing to make it to requirements deadlines, great load of work-related stress on the last quarter of 2015 and forced to look for another company to work for. I am thankful that, despite the turmoils I have experienced this year, I am now a regular employee of a company I am currently working with, and I am enjoying MORE what I can enjoy both in work as well as in review center where I am attending.
I am currently focusing, and looking forward for the Board Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers this coming 25th of September. On that day, which is Sunday, please be with me, send forth your angels and holy spirit to help me effectively retrieve the stock knowledge I have, prevent my brain from becoming too weary to think and analyze and most of all, HELP ME TO FIND THE BEST ANSWER IN ORDER TO PASS THE SAID EXAMINATION, AND BE ONE OF THE TOP 20, at least on that day of the examination.
That does not end there, though, because the results of Board Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers will be released 30 working days after 25th of September. In Jesus' Name, my name should appear as one of the passers of Board Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers and be one of the top-notchers.
- I pray for my marriage and children.I pray that my innocence and respect be restored back. I pray God reveals the truth to everyone who insists and believe that i bewitched my husband 's sister and i have treated my step daughter badly. I want the truth to be revealed so that they find peace in their hearts and ask for forgiveness. I pray that happiness is restored back in my marriage and we value our union with love, respect and faithfulness.
- Please pray for my brother that his procedure for his heart tomorrow will be successful and that he does not have any anxiety. Thank you and God bless.
- Norma healing remove this pain under my stomach be gone pain by authorize of jesus be all gone pain need miracle favor blessing healing jesus very urgent today help me to be heal thank you jesus amen.
- please lord, make my visa nontransferrable to any kind of visa while i'm here in kuwait, make me have to exit back home and make that the only way and let me process my papers there. Please let me take my NMAT exam this coming october 15, 2016.
SARAH JANE, 9/20/2016
- Please pray for my health and finances. I live alone and have no family to help me out. My finances are shaky. I am financially struggling. But I believe that God will help me. Please include me in your prayers. Thank you.
- please pray for my brother Louis who just had a third stroke and is in the hospital. please pray for a complete healing. thank you all
- Please pray for my friend Jobbin John to become a better human being.
- Please pray that the lord understands my thanks and that he blesses me with a great life .amen
- Please pray that god grants me blessings,miracles and watches over me everyday.And that he guides me to a life of happiness,joy and freedom.amen
- Father in heaven, please help me see and be with my daughter my melanie. And please help me keep my job. Also please help me figure something out about me and my baby mama. In Jesús name. Amen.
Four things to know about your candle on Catholic Online:
Light your own Candle
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
O glorious St. Joseph,
to you God committed the care
of His only begotten Son
amid the many dangers of this world.
We come to you
and ask you to take under your special protection
the children God has given us.
Through holy baptism
they became children of God
and members of His holy Church.
We ... continue reading
More Prayer of the Day
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
More Prayer Cards