Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God.
Let Us Pray
Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters.
Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.
- Please send prayers to my daughter to pass her reading and math tests that she needs to graduate high school. She studies so hard and sometimes feels defeated when she does not pass the practice tests.
- Pleaee i beg for prayers, i am facing a diagnosis of lung disease, please i need a miracle, i am afraid and want to be healthy. Please i need prayers
Jennifer iannaco, 11/7/2017
- Dear brother.
Praise the lord. My self shenaz begum.from Odisha. Jharsuguda.
I have a prayer request for myself . since last year i was suffering from back pain , and some day befor doctor told me to do many test , as my test result was come i have suffering from bone cancer , now i was hopeless , what i do . brother i only believe on lord jesus , his merical things , he always with me , but now i feel alone , please brother help me , pray for me , so i can receive the healing thing , in my life
So kindly pray for me, for my health to be strong. So i will bear
my medication also god gress.
I was only believe on Lord Jesus Christ he wiil cure me. i knew he was with me
So please pray for me so i will be healthy
In your prayers
SAHENAZ BEGUM, 11/7/2017
- NEVER FAILING PRAYER TO ST. MICHAEL
St. Michael, I resort to your protection and, in my faith, offer this light which shall burn every Tuesday.
Comfort me in my difficulties and though lodging in the house of our savior, intercede for me and my family that we will be able to hold God close to our hearts and be provided for in all of our necessities.
I beseech you to have infinite pity in regard to the favours I ask of you (name them), that I may be able to overcome all difficulties as you did the dragon at your feet.
SAY THREE (3) HAIL MARYS:
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb – Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
SAY THREE (3) OUR FATHERS:
Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.
SAY THREE (3) GLORY BES:
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, World without End. Amen.
This prayer is to be said for nine (9) Tuesdays in succession, and each Tuesday a candle shall be lighted and a copy of this prayer left in the church to help another soul in distress and support the devotion to St. Michael.
This miraculous Saint grants everything, no matter how difficult, and before the termination of the nine (9) weeks of Wednesdays.
- Thank you lord for all our great blessings. In June my great love left this world. Please pray with me that John's spirit is in paradise with our Father. That he is at peace and surrounded by love and light. John was a wonderful man and I miss him dearly. I pray that we will see each other again in Gods kingdom. Thank you and love to all those reading this. ❤️🌈💐
- Troubled sleep at nights because of adacent muslim women razia,salma and their mother in law involved in cooking highly spicy food whose pungent odour stings our nostrils.Though they have a kitchen with ventilation they continue to cook adjacent to our room causing problems.The worst part is these women are so suspicious they constantly peep,eavesdrop and even sent the drunkards visiting their house to cause problems for us. Authorities do not want to involve themselves with domestic complaints.Please pray for us to be rid of this problem.
- For my wife to regain her speech and recover from her stroke. For the relationship between our family. For our marriage. For our grandson Brandon. For our son, his family and all our issues.
- My auntie Nette is at UC Davis in Sacramento Ca, fighting for her life with stage 4 non Hodgkins Lymphoma, her kidneys and liver have shut down and as of last night she was unable to open her eyes and could hardly speak. I am asking for people all over to please pray for her healing and pray her to be strong, to fight this cancer and to into remission. Please pray for her husband Monty, who has never left her side, give him rest and strength as well and pray for there children and grandchildren as. thank you very much.
- I'm April Mae, an angel. My wings are shrinking but I hope you can help me to strengthen not only other's faith in Jesus Christ. I must fulfill my mission here on earth: to serve God and help others.
- That my construction project may take off soon and my past are sold to the people God have set apart.
May all my investments return to me.
Anthony N R, 11/7/2017
- Please pray for Margot Gardiner, at risk of miscarriage, losing all hope, next check up in 9 days
- I am praying to God, thanking Him for all the love he has had for me.Asking Him to continue touching my hubby and prevent him from the evils of lust, fear, pride and lies. That he may turn to church and formalize our union, for the change o mind for the ladies interfering with my marriage and that they should pray to God to give them way and families. Unblock for us the knots tying us. Lead me in this journey of building my parents a house, guide my ways that I get a good school for my son, That my brother gets a job we are looking for him, that I get my peace of mind in this union, that we unite as a family.Amen
- Say this prayer nine times in a row, making your request and the sign of the cross each time. publish immediately.
OH GREAT PASSION,
OH DEEP WOUNDS,
OH BLOOD SHED IN AbUNDANCE,
OH GOD OF MEEKNESS,
OH CRUEL DEATH, HAVE MERCY ON ME AND GRANT MY REQUEST IF IT BE FOR MY SALVATION.
- I would really appreciate everyone's help in praying that i get offered a job where my uncle's wife works. Because of my anxiety working along side her would really make me comfortable. And also where she works I won't have to deal with any customers which would really help since I have anxiety. I really want to work where she works but it seems as if she doesn't want me to. So please help me in praying so she can convince her employers to offer me a job. Thank you.
- Please pray to God for my love that she realize my love and feelings more than I have with her and take away her anger and bitterness toward me and replace it with love and pray to God to drive out every other person from her life and she get back to me with love and live with me forever,please pray for saurav and kiran that they live together and nobody separate them in any condition,O Lord I humbly and urgently request you to please hear and accept my prayer through the intersession of holy mother Mary in the name of Lord Jesus christ, Amen
- Society of St. Vincent de Paul, Council of Los Angeles
Prayer List: (please provide any updates to the prayer requests below to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Edith Medina, cousin of Susana Santana (Council of LA Deputy Executive Director), who is in grave condition following a serious car accident last night (November 5) in Guadalajara. May God’s healing grace lead her and her family through this difficult time.
Jacob Fernandez, husband of Vincentian Services Coordinator Katti Fernandez. He had a surgery recently, which is expected to heal slowly due to his diabetes. We pray for much quicker healing than expected, and for recovery from his diabetes as well.
Cynthia Mitchell, wife of Deacon Charles Mitchell of St. Elizabeth Conference in Altadena. She suffers from Lupus, and it has recently become active again, giving her a lot of trouble. We pray for healing, comfort and strength.
Fr. Pedro Villarroya, CM, had surgery on Thursday, October 12. He is at home recovering, but somewhat slowly. Please pray for a speedy and full recover.
Irma Ortiz, lost her battle with Cancer on October 4th. We pray for the repose of her soul, and for peace and consolation for all family and friends. Update provided by Ruben Villegas of St. Raphael Conference in OLAS.
Martha Ramirez, is suffering from pancreatic cancer, and it appears to be spreading. We pray for healing, comfort, and hope in this difficult time.
Marilu Perez, sister to VS Coordinator Janet Perez, is having surgery tomorrow. We pray for a successful intervention and a quick recovery.
Fredy Castañon, turning 1 year old in November, and awaiting a liver transplant. We pray for a miraculous recovery, or at least for a very successful intervention and a full recovery.
Araceli Velazquez, is going through a difficult time emotionally. We pray that God gives her and her family the strength to overcome all the obstacles she is now facing.
For the family of Cindy Kanczuzewski, Vincentian in Troy, Michigan, her son studying law at the University in Puerto Rico (UPR), and his and his wife’s family who live in Carolina, a suburb of San Juan, as well as for all others in Puerto Rico who have been affected by the recent hurricane there. May they stay safe and obtain the help needed to overcome this difficult time.
For all family members and friends affected by the recent earthquakes in Mexico. May they all receive the assistance and support needed to rebuild and move forward with their lives.
Phil Gonzalez, Society benefactor, had open heart surgery and is still recovering from related complications. We pray for a full recovery and his overall health.
Robert Cruz, president of Ventura District, is asking for prayers for overall health. He has some tests coming up, and we pray that no serious issues appear.
Patricia Disney from St. Louise de Marillac Conference, requests prayers for her son and his family in Florida during this hurricane season. May the Lord protect, comfort, and provide strength, courage and safety to this and all other families in affected areas.
Luis Napoles, in a comma now battling a serious infection. Luis is brother in-law to Ruben Villegas’ daughter (Ruben is President of St. Raphael Conference in OLAS.)
Mr. Refugio Delgado (Papa), passed away Tuesday, August 15th at about 8am. He was father of Cruz Sadowski, Deacon Roy Sadowski’s wife, both members of St. Anthony Conference in Oxnard. We pray for the repose of his soul, and for peace and consolation for all family and friends who mourn his loss.
Funeral Arrangements: Rosary at 9am on Wednesday, August 23rd, followed by the funeral Mass at 10:00 am at St. Anthony Church in Oxnard.
Julian Sanchez, nephew of Vincentian Ruben Villegas of St. Raphael in OLAS. Julian was born prematurely and with a non-functioning lung. We pray that medical intervention can bring little Julian to full health, and with God’s grace, he may live a full and joy-filled life.
Hernan, was in a motorcycle accident last night, 7/13, and his right leg had to be amputated from the knee down. We pray for a full recovery, that he is free of any infections, and we also pray for his parents Marco and Irene Hermosillo, cousins of Vincentian Sylvia Puglisi from Incarnation in Glendale.
Ana Diaz, Vincentian at St. Genevieve Conference. We pray for her health and wellbeing.
Mariella Nolfo, niece of Rosalie Elder, Vincentian at St. Thomas Aquinas in Monterey Park. Mariella is in intensive care at St. Vincent Hospital in Portland, OR. She sustained a ruptured brain aneurysm. We pray for a quick and complete recovery, as well as for family and friends caring for her at this difficult moment.
Celia Bremer, President of Mary Star of the Sea Conference in San Pedro, is struggling with multiple health issues and was recently admitted to the hospital. We pray for strength, good health, and peace of mind.
Michael Villar, was stabbed to death on 6/10. Funeral services were the evening of 6/27 and morning of 6/28. He was brother-in-law to Desiree, friend of Sylvia and Angelo Puglisi. We ask for prayers of comfort, especially for Michael’s parents, siblings and extended family.
Sister Alice Marie Quinn, passed away the afternoon of Friday, June 23rd. we pray for the repose of her soul, and for all who now mourn her loss.
Jennifer Martin, was killed in a boating accident on Saturday, June 10th, in Lake Havasu. We pray for the repose of her soul and consolation for her family and friends. Prayers are requested by Sylvia Puglisi. Jennifer was daughter of Sylvia’s sister Blanca’s friend Cynthia.
Randy Brewer, prayers requested for overall health and well-being.
Glen Nishimura, brother-in-law to Nick Bryan, Vincentian at St. Francis De Sales Conference in Sherman Oaks, passed away on July 22nd. We pray for the repose of his soul, and for peace and consolation for all friends and family who now mourn his loss.
Isidro Casas, Sr., father of SVDPLA’s staff member Isidro “Junior” Casas, has had two major surgeries recently. We pray for a complete and fast recovery.
Ivan Oo, husband of Sawng Pwint, member of the Accounting team at SVDPLA. Ivan had health complications over the last few days. We pray for a full recovery and improved overall health.
Mark, son of Vincentian Rocio Fortunat of Good Shepherd Conference, was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer. We pray for complete healing and for spiritual and corporal strength for Mark and his family and friends during this difficult time.
Regina, sister to Irene Santos, Vincentian at St. Louise de Marillac Conference, has been set free of cancer! Thank you for your prayers!
Joe Krogstad, friend/neighbor of Vincentians Sylvia and Angelo Puglisi at Incarnation in Glendale. Mr. Krogstad is battling cancer in multiple places and has been having treatments.
Theresa Fortunato, grandmother of Gina Doyle, Development Director for SVDPLA. Ms. Fortunato is 96 years old, and was recovering from pneumonia when she had a setback on 4/24. We pray for her full recovery.
Glen Nishimura, brother-in-law of Vincentian Nick Bryan in Sherman Oaks. Glen has lymphomic cancer and needs a bone marrow transplant. We pray for complete healing, and for spiritual, physical and emotional strength for Glen and all family members going through this difficult time.
Julie McCormick, wife of Vincentian William McCormick at St. Bede. Julie had a fall and broke some ribs, then had a pulmonary embolism and was hospitalized. Recovering at home now. We pray for her speedy and full recovery.
Jesse Valadez’s son, who was recently in a car accident. We pray for healing and strength for Jesse’s son and all family members now caring for him.
Lucia Perez, aunt of Janet Perez, VS Coordinator in the LA Council. Ms. Perez suffered a heart attack and was left in a coma. We pray that she will come out of the coma, and for a full recovery.
Martin Landeros and Family, special intentions.
Richard Chavez, member and past president of St. Frances of Rome Conference. Richard is still in the hospital. There were complications after the surgery a few days ago. We pray for a quick recovery, and that God may free his body of all cancer growth.
Esther Hernandez, Vincentian and wife of Peter Martin Hernandez, from OL of Guadalupe, Rosehill Conference. Esther is undergoing treatment for Cancer. We pray for full recovery and strength of body and spirit for Esther and her family.
We also pray for Jesse and all the Valadez family and friends who are caring for ill family members, and going through difficult times.
Olga Felix, past Coordinator for the LA Council. We pray for her overall health, and for physical and spiritual strength for Olga and her entire family.
Dan Sariego, son of Chris Sariego, PR/Marketing Director for the LA Council. We pray for healing from arthritis and joint problems.
Maria Guadalupe Valdivia, mother-in-law of Janet Perez’ sister. Janet is our Coordinator for the WSG District. Ms. Valdivia is undergoing tests for possible cancerous tumors. We pray that God keeps her healthy and in good spirits, as well as all family and friends around her.
Desiree Villar, daughter of Becky, comadre to Vincentians Sylvia and Angelo Puglisi, from Incarnation. Desiree is also battling a cancer that has returned and is again in treatment. We pray for complete healing and peace during this trying time.
Russ Doyle – Gina’s brother-in-law, is awaiting a heart for transplant in Indiana.
Manuel Murillo, from Texas, brother of Vincentian and staff member Margaret Herrera. We pray for healing as he struggles with health complications.
Jose Arnel S. Alo, son of Fely Alo, Administrative Assistant with the SVDPLA. Jose is in the Philippines, has been hospitalized for two weeks with multiple organ problems, and now under medication for his gallbladder and kidney. We pray for a quick recovery, that he may not have further complications nor require surgery.
Jesus Esperano, 8 years old, was diagnosed with leukemia. He is the nephew of Emma Gallegos, Associate Vincentian from St. Madeleine Conference. Jesus is receiving chemo treatments now.
Miguel Flores, Vincentian from St. Paul Conference in Los Angeles, fighting cancer.
Isaac, 6 year-old, grandson of Gene Smith, Western Region Spiritual Advisor. Isaac is doing okay. He has a tumor in his brain at the base of the spinal cord. It has not grown so he physicians are happy. They can't operate because it is too dangerous. They have him go for regular MRI's. As long as it does not grow, all is good. So, please keep praying. He is 8 and doing wonderful in school and at home. (updated 10/2015)
Martin Miller, 11/7/2017
- I pray that the right job for me will be found where I may give as much as receive and also, separately, I will be released from financial debt so I may use my money and time wisely, responsibly and how God would prefer it to be.
- Dear Lord : I pray for forgiveness for all my sins. I pray that the company I am speaking to on Thursday offers me more money than where I am now and also a career path that will help me grow career wise and also to provide for my family. I do not ask for this out of selfishness, but ask that this company offers me a good salary, benefits and also work environment to help me advance in my career but more importantly allow me to provide for my family, give them a better life and even more importantly, be home to spend more time with my wife and children and be a better Husband and Father. I pray for all who are in need. Lord hear our prayers! Amen!
- I would like to ask everyone to please pray for my father his name is Bill. He has been struggling to walk and has been using a cane to help him walk. He gets very bad swelling in his leg and foot. He has had multiple tests done to try and figure out what is wrong with him but doctors can't seem to find a certain reason. So he has just been taking medication the doctors give him and he keeps taking more tests. Recently I saw some of his test results and the results were not so good.I would like to ask everyone to pray that my fathers doctors figure out what the exact problem is with his leg and foot and treat it as soon as possible. I also ask everyone to pray that my father starts taking care of himself by eating healthy and starting to exercise. I ask everyone to just pray that my father Bill is healed and that he can walk normally again and please pray for him to trust that it's all in Gods hands and everything will be okay. God bless. Thank you!
Rachael , 11/7/2017
- Please pray/offer mass for my church. It is in a financial crisis. Thank you.
- Dear lord please help me.I am sad,depressed and lonely. Grant me your blessings and miracles, guide me to joy.amen
- Please join me in asking God for a second chance in life. I never appreciated the blessings of the lord in my life, i always found myself complaining about one thing or another. Recently i got into an accident while returning from a party and i have been charged with 2 criminal offenses, i risk losing everything to the point of being deported. This made me reflect and realize how much i had and how much i have always neglected what i have. Please help me pray so the hearts of the prosecution can be softened and they punish me alternatively and i can avoid having a criminal record and still have a chance at succeeding in life.
I realize how many blessings i have had in life but it may too late because i risk losing all. Please remember me in your prayers and may God bless everyone on this site. Always be thankful for what you have.
Eugene , 11/6/2017
- Please pray for my mother, who has just been diagnosed with a degenerative disease. Lord, if it be your will, heal her and grant comfort to her and her family.
- Thank you Lord for your guidance and strength in leading my son to a better life. I have prayed for him to have you in his heart and allow you to show him a path of righteousness. Lord, you are truly amazing at the work you can do. Thank you for your love, your strength, and for helping my son. I am so happy he is turning his life around and making better choices and decisions. He has sustained from doing drugs and partying. You truly worked a miracle and i am grateful. Thank you dear Lord, i praise your name! Amen
- i kindly request for the following prayers:
1. For my dad - for his health and that he might be able to complete the building project and improve financially
2. For my mom - for health and stress free life
3. For Manu - that he might grow as your child, and that he might get a sucessfula career opportunity , and that our wedding might happen soon
4. For me - that I may make right decisions, fight temptations and come out of financial difficulties
- I want guidance in a decision with my career as I am at crossroads, both places have its pros and cons. Show me a path to decide
- I want guidance in a decision with my career as I am at crossroads, both places have its pros and cons. Show me a path to decide
- LUPES PRAYER
May God and all the Angels and Saints continue to bless my son SSG Guadalupe Smith bless him on his journey through life and bring him home safe, mentally, physically and emotionally strong. Saint Michael the Archangel, Saint Gabriel the Archangel, Saint Rafael the Archangel, protect my son in battle, protect him from any harm that may afflict his mind, his body and his soul. Saint Peregrine, Saint Jude and Patron Saint Guadalupe, please protect and heal his body from any illnes
s or impurities that might affect his mind, his body and his soul keep him strong and swift. May God and all the Angels and Saints continue to Bless SSG Guadalupe Smith (Lupe) God Bless My Son Lupe SSG Guadalupe Smith
Wrap your wings around him. Shield him from any harm.
SSG Guadalupe, 11/6/2017
- please pray for our son, Chris who has applied for a job which he really really needs. His situation with his wife and new baby is very difficult and he really needs to provide for his family. Please pray that the answer would come as soon as possible and that the Lord would grant favor to Chris in this. Thanks and God bless
- (Very Urgent) Respected,I am requesting daily continuous Rosaries prayers,healings, prayer chains, on the behalf of my Mother Sudha Pandey,55years old live in Kathmandu,Nepal. Sudha has asked for the continuous prayers & healings, for longer time with cure from the Lord.Also asking to circulate this prayer request to maximum people to pray daily. Sudha is hospitalized in the hospital & bed ridden now unable to walk, talk or eat properly.Just about a week back all of sudden she got badly attacked by bad health & attacked by bad souls,entities, departed souls & negative energies as well. She is suffering multiple illness since a long time like Chronic Asthma, lung congestion, Unable to breath, heart problem,high blood pressure, high blood sugar, Uric acid problem, thyroid hormone problems, hormonal dis-balances,Sciatica nerve back pain, Arthritis whole body pain, Dislocation of vertebra & rib cage, somewhere thinning & some where fattening of bones. Problem in the digestive track,gall bladder was thrown cause of stones, with more long list of severe illness.Everyday She takes about 8,9 types of medicines & a powerful inhaler to breathe properly. Now she has been diagnosed with tumor in the uterus, pneumonia, blood infection & many more along with exaggerated level of already existing illnesses.Please pray for her for her full cure, healings & long life. May Lord bless her with long life. Amen!!! Thanks so much.
- I ask prayer for financial blessing and discernment. Thank you.
- My friend Aleena she is only 16 is undergoing brain surgery tomorrow to remove a tumor please pray for her..
- Please God forgive me for my sins and accept my thanks and praises. Please God Fill me with your Holy Spirit. Please God cure my stomach cancer Be my surgeon for my upcoming surgery on November 27th . Please God heal my mother Margaret and protect and safeguard her, all my loved ones and my son Christopher. Thank you
Monday November 6th, Prayer request and Praise Report
Dear Blessed All Saints, St Jude, St.Therese please intercede on my behalf to the Almighty God for me for my upcoming surgery on November 27th for God’s Devine permanent cure of my stomach cancer and potection from the devil and to safeguard me against all evil during and after the surgery Thank you
Dear Almighty God, my dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Holy mother Mary, Blessed St. Joseph, All my Blessed Saints And Angels, I praise you, I love you, I thank you and glorify you. Please God forgive me for my sins and accept my thanks and praises .Please God fill me with your Holy Spirit.
My post chemo cat scan results came back on September 20th that the stomach mass is GONE. Praise GOD Almighty for your Devine healing and cure. How can l thank you LORD. What can l offer thee MY GOD AND SAVIOR . Please God show me the way. I will give you my whole self. I will declare your works to the whole world. I will testify for you.
I now have to have the surgery on November 27th, Please God be my surgeon for the operation uproot anything that should not be in me and make me whole and new again, protect me from all evil at all times and during and after the surgery and please cure me permanently of the stomach cancer. Thank you Almighty God and Eternal Father for rendering me a successful surgery in Advance
My mother's eyesight is better after the surgery and her health has improved. Praise God.
Please God continue to heal her, strengthen her and drive the evil spirit away from her. I thank you Lord from the bottom of my heart , l praise you Lord for hearing and answering all my prayers. Amen
I STARTED THE CHEMOTHERAPY ON FRIDAY JUNE 30TH AND IT ENDED ON SEPTEMBER 26TH. MY POST CHEMO CAT SCAN INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE HEARD MY CRIES AND CURED ME OF THE CANCER. IN YOUR MIGHTY NAME I GLORIFY THEE. I THANK YOU, I PRAISE YOU, I ADORE THEE. I AM DECLARING YOUR WORKS . I AM A TRUE TESTAMENT OF YOUR TRUE LOVE . I HAD AN EXTRA DOSE OF CHEMO ON OCTOBER 31ST. THANK YOU LORD FOR YOU KNOW BEST
Please God Almighty, Jesus Christ my Lord, Holy Mother Mary, Blessed St Monica, Blessed St Anne, Blessed St Faustina, All Blessed Saints and Angels, Blessed St Peregrine ,Blessed St Padre Pio, the cancer Saints thank you for coming to my aid. Please God answer all who are calling on You for Your miraculous healing and Devine intervention in their needs. Please God protect and bless my child Christopher with a God fearing spouse and bring him closer to you. Please God drive away all evil Spirit and the devil away from him. Amen. Please God protect my mother Margaret from the devil, the satan. Amen
Oh my Lord Jesus Christ , Almighty God, forgive me for my sins and accept my thanks and praises. I love you Lord Jesus. You are my all
You know my needs before I even open my mouth. I am overwhelmed and anxious. I am coming to you over and over again with tears and prayers. My heart is yearning for you My heart is all broken. I need you desperately Lord Jesus Christ to help and protect my mother Margaret, son Christopher , brothers and sisters and all my loved ones and me from Satan, the devil's grip and from all illnesses . Amen
Dear Holy Spirit, Sacred Heart of Jesus, my Lord and my savior, Blessed Holy Mother Mary, all the Angels and Saints, Blessed St Jude, Blessed St Anthony, Blessed St Joseph, my brothers and sisters in prayer, please pray for me and with me.
Lord God Almighty I thank you for uprooting my stomach cancer. Please continue to bless me, heal me and strengthen me with your precious blood and in your mighty name. Thy will be done. Amen
I have completed my chemo treatment and also will need to undergo surgery on November 27th. Please Lord be my ultimate DEVINE HEALER before anyone else, for I know and trust that you have cured me. In your mighty name and with your stripes I am healed. Amen. You alone are my only hope and deliverer . You who raise the dead, open the eyes of the blind and made the cripple walk willl never fail me. Amen
Please Lord Jesus Christ cover me and my mother and all my loved ones, my son and brothers and sisters with your precious blood from the top of our heads to the soles of our feet . Surround us with your Angels and Saints. Oh Good Jesus please hear my cries. I need you Dr Jesus, healer of all ailments to heal us. I need you God so desperately. I am longing for you to heal us as a dry land thirsting for water .
I beg you my Lord and my savior. I need your healing intervention. Please God hear my cries and please show us your marvelous healing mercies and powers and make us new and whole again.
Please Lord, let me touch the hem of your garment in my dreams and I am healed. This I know
Please God Let us live to declare your works and wonders to the whole world. Please God let us live to do thy will. I promise to do your will. Let us be an instrument to testify to the world about you.
Please God forgive us for our sins and hear me. Please God shame the evil one, the devil , Dinah the enemy and all our other enemies who is prowling around me and my mother to destroy us. Please God forgive our enemies for they know not what they are doing. Please God bless our enemies and put them in the bottomless pit. Please God let your Blessed St. Michael the Archangel crush the devils head
Thank you Lord God Almighty from the bottom of my ❤️ for you have never failed me. I trust and believe in you. I am relying on your WORD. Your Word that never fails. Your Word that shall never pass. You said to ask and you shall receive. I am asking you Oh Good God Almighty. I have no one but you. I am depending on your mercy Lord. I am trusting and believing in your LOVE, MERCY, WORD , GRACE and PROMISE. Please GOD HAVE PITY ON ME and do not delay. Please God do not allow the devil to laugh at us and say aha aha. Where is her God Please God Protect us from the devil, the enemy, the evil spirit
I thank you Lord God Almighty. I thank you my Lord Jesus Christ. Glory be thine. Praises be unto thee for CURING ME OF THE CANCER AND HEALING MY MOTHER AND ANSWERING ALL MY PRAYERS. Amen Thank you All Saints and Angels and All My Prayer Warriors for interceding on my behalf to the Almighty God. Thank you Lord for all the doctors and the medical staff that you have brought to my life to help You cure me
In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Thy will be done Almighty God. AMEN and Amen
- please pray for my son Daniel j f to have his court case signed off and his case be expunged by supervisor of state attorney soon.
- Please pray that even though we are divorced I become the man and husband April wants and needs, April forgives my mistakes and comes to Christ and the Holy Spirit moves her heart soul mind and life to seek out the healing and restoration of our marriage.
- Please pray for Sylvia. That her kidney problems will be treatable without damage or failure and that her colonoscopy and colon surgery will go well and without complications and that she will heal quickly and properly without infection or complication. Please pray that her heart is healthy as well. Please pray for complete and total healing for my Mom Sylvia. Thank you and God bless.
- Dear Lord, please bless our grandchild with calmness and the ability to deal with anxiety and depression. Thank you for all your blessings.
- Father in heaven in jesus mighty name and with all my heart body and soul I ask that you please manifest my 4500 Dodge Ram pick up truck with the trailer that it has. I am ready to help my family and little family even more with what I had have helped them. Please grant me my wish dream goal and desire so that I can do bigger things in life and to look out after my whole family. In Jesus mighty name I have prayed amen!
Fernando , 11/6/2017
- For a personal, private intention. Amen.
- Jesus help me out of the situation I'm in now I have no where to run apart from you. Thanks Jesus
Kabunga s peter, 11/6/2017
- Please pray for tomorrow. I need you god, as does my family
- Father, please forgive me for being so angry at you. You have blessed me in so many ways and I am so thankful. Please forgive me. I love you so and I am hurting inside for the wrongful things done to my sons. Please be with them and give them your guidance. Also, St. Joseph please pray for me to help me sell my house to help my family and to take the financial burden away. Please St. Joseph I pray for a quick and profitable sell. Please be with my realitor Sharon to find the right buyer as quickly as possible without any problems and smooth transactions. I asked this through you St. Joseph to our Father. Amen.
- Dear Almigjty God
I thank you for allnthe blessings and now i thank you for taking care of my baby inside me.. Now i thank you for everything.. And now im praying for our financial problem .. We are facing a small amount of loan that we dont know where to get the money.. And now wer expecting our first baby and we need to move for a bigger house.. I praying that we can pay all our bill and get a new house .. Amen
Thank you very much lord i know you will never let me down and you will always guide me.. And forgive me for all of our sin amen and amen
Mary Ann , 11/6/2017
- I have a very serious request for someone who is near a life ending decision--please have it in your hearts with God's help to give this person grace and restore their faith
in their soul and their spirit to cherish and strengthen their life. Thank you all for your
help and God's grace for this suffering soul.
- Dear Lord,
Please grant me success in my second semester exams in all my courses, grant me success in my resits which i will take after the second semester result is out. Father i have learned to have faith in you and to fight fear. This is the most important thing to me right now. Grant me succces please. I ask this favour of you in Jesus dear name, Amen
- for Ike == [15 y.o. dog] Please pray for this lovable animal . He is ill and weak and has very little appetite. Im so worried about this great dog. Saint Francis taught us to love God's creatures as our brothers and sisters. Please pray for Ike's recovery Amen ==
- Please pray for me to obtain the favour I'm asking from God
- LUPES PRAYER
May God and all the Angels and Saints continue to bless my son SSG Guadalupe Smith bless him on his journey through life and bring him home safe, mentally, physically and emotionally strong. Saint Michael the Archangel, Saint Gabriel the Archangel, Saint Rafael the Archangel, protect my son in battle, protect him from any harm that may afflict his mind, his body and his soul. Saint Peregrine, Saint Jude and Patron Saint Guadalupe, please protect and heal his body from any illness or impurities that might affect his mind, his body and his soul keep him strong and swift. May God and all the Angels and Saints continue to Bless SSG Guadalupe Smith (Lupe) God Bless My Son Lupe SSG Guadalupe Smith
Wrap your wings around him. Shield him from any harm.
SSG Guadalupe, 11/6/2017
- Dear Lord, please, if it is Your Will that I should meet someone else to share my life, please, Lord, make him kind, caring, compassionate, loving, funny, and generous. May we share the same beliefs and values. If You choose to let me live out my life singly, please, give me the resources and energy to continue to live my life in service to you, Lord. I do get lonely sometimes, Lord, but then you know that, don't You? Blessed Mother, help me be a good mother to my son. Help me make his life with me a blessing, that will lift him up and not drag him down... until such time as the Lord sees fit to send him out on his own... In Your Precious and Holy Name, I pray, Lord. Amen!!!
- Please pray that The Goodness of God will open up Amy's heart today and that she will receive God into her life
A Guide for Confession
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross