Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God.
Let Us Pray
Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters.
Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.
- Lord, bless my son. Help him get at least one A and pass everything else. Amen
- For my mom suffering from cancer, that she receive healing, peace and comfort from Jesus. For my father that he may have the strength to care and support her. Last, for my brother and I that we find peace in our sorrow.
- Heavenly Father, brothers and sisters pray for my mother's pain to subside and her speedy recovery. Pray for my special lady as she cares for her sister who is home now after having back surgery because no is helping her take care of her sister. To all my brothers and sisters I pray for health and happiness for all of you in the name of Jesus. Amen.
- Father God, thank you for all that you have and will do for me and my family. Lord, please let all Ronnie's blood test, his MRI and whatever test he took be fine. Please touch his heart and heal it. Lord, please send me a big financial blessing today. Please Lord touch my great nephew and nephew you know who they are, please let them walk a straight line and meet the right young lady to come into the life. Please continue to keep me and my family under your protective wings, forgive us for our sins and have mercy on us. Please bless my husband to stop all the wrong things he was doing and get his life together. Father, I ask these prayers in the name of your son Jesus Christ. Amen.
- Pray for better employment opportunity. Had incident at present occupation and can't quit at moment. Hope things improve/very upset at way things were end of school year. Need to have confidence looking for and applying for job. Nervous, have experience, but not sufficient on computer and no one will
help me - try to self-teach, but time ran out and still not sure. Hope things
settle down soon. Please help this year be better health-wise and without
incident as last year was. Bless all those starting back to school and pray
they're safe Thank you.
- Brothers and Sisters all the Angels and Saints and our Blessed Mother :Please pray to our Lord for precious 13 year old Gabriel for complete miraculous healing in body, mind and spirit, NOW! In the Precious name of Jesus! In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit!! Amen
- That the rift between my family member and I be healed and that the family members heart be softened and that the torments causing her problems be healed.
- All police officers, that they be safe and that they hold true to their oaths through these trying times
- Please pray for the cure of my sister's cancer!
- I pray that a miracle happens to Arthur and his cancer is gone, but I know people like me don't receive miracles....
- please pray for me and my family as some of my relatives are doing black magic on us.please pray so that we are protected and get ridden of these evil people for ever.
chandra shekar, 8/30/2015
- Oh lord plz make this trip to be safe n secure I beg u oh lord plz help us n guide us plz take care of everything
- Oh lord plz forgive my sins plz help us plz guideus plz bring peace in our lives plz make me to b good plz see dat everything goes well plz help us oh lord plz make this trip to b good I beg u oh lord
- Dear Lord please let all the tests I had done at the doctors come good so I can continue in my current job and look after my family here and overseas. I aask this through Jesus Christ Our Lord.
- Pleas Mother Mary, Help Miriam and Stephany get the internships they want and need to be able to train better for their own carreers, and help them to get good jobs. watch over then and bring them always closer to your Son. amen.
- PLEASE PRAY FOR MY COUNTRY ECUADOR, ALSO FOR VENEZUELA, COLOMBIA,A PARAGUAY, BOLIVIA, THE USA, CHILE, ARGENTINA, HONDURAS,SPAIN, BRAZIL, FOR MY KIDS , MARRIAGE AND FAMILY
- Dear Saint Anthony worker of miracles please hear my prayers and intercede to spare me from my situation going any further. I am truly sorry for my mistakes and beg that any further action not be taken. Dear Saint Anthony please whisper my petition into the ears of the sweet child Jesus so that I will be set free of this anxiety and panic. Lord forgive me and hear my prayers I believe only you can help me through this situation. Amen
- Heavenly Father thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed on me. Heavenly Father, brothers and sisters pray for health and speedy recovery of my mother,sister friends and acquaintances es who are dealing with health issues. Heavenly Father, brothers and sisters pray for me as I sit here about 70 miles from home waiting for a ride because I hit a curb blew out a tire and bent something making my car undriveable. Pray repairs aren't to expensive and that It will be as good as new. Also that I will be able to find a way to get back here without troubling anyone. Please pray for me and my special lady that what I want with her comes to be. Heavenly Father, I pray to you that the other thing I pray to you for comes to be. Heavenly Father thank you. In the name of Jesus. Amen. Brothers and sisters my prayers go out to you also as they always do.
Tim , 8/30/2015
- Pray for two seriously ill grandchildren of my friend. Abby and Auggie are struggling to recover from surgeries on damaged organs.
- Please pray for my uncle Cyrus Armin "Mario" Balicanta who is un a critical condition in RIT ICU. We are praying that if he is meant to live let him live and save him from a lot of pain. If God will take us away from us, please end his suffering.
Fatima Pearl Gallardo, 8/30/2015
- I have a 9 year old son Joel, who is diagnosed with autism, but he is intelligent enough to go to a normal school. He is going to a normal school since 5 years. Last year he was dismissed from school because of many behaviour problems, but again we requested the school to give him one more chance this yr and they agreed. Recently we had our last diagnosis with a psychologist and they concluded that he is having normal intelligence but with lot of behaviour problems. Please pray for him that he may overcome all his behaviour problems and may lead a normal life
- May Lord forgives all the sins of my father Belavandran Ambaraj and our
Almighty shall welcome him to the kingdom of
- Dear Lord Jesus Christ
I ask that you please forgive me for all my sins. I'm sorry for all the wrong doing that I have done in my past. I want to be a better man. Please help me Lord Jesus Christ become more like you and become a better man. In your name Lord Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.
- Lord please watch over the soccer players today, especially the goalkeeper. Please keep them from harm and injuries and let them all play to the best of their abilities.
- Please pray my daughter's father will allow her to be with us Friday and Saturday this upcoming weekend so we can go on vacation. Please, God, let him be nice and understanding.
- Lord please forgive me for all my sins and continue to bless me and my relatives , pets , friends , workplace with peace , safety , joy , good health , prayers for my parents soul and protect us from any danger and trouble , thank you lord for all the blessings and I only pray for little more , please lord bless me to find a new love and new place to live , please bless my finances and give me strength to face all my challenges , give me sign of hope amen.
- Dear Lord,
Please help my step sons come home safely. They were suppose to go to school this year with their grandparents. They live in another state but we had to make this hard decision of having them live separate from us because their mother is not stable enough to take care of them. We made an agreement with her for the children's sake that they go. We just found out that she just taken them without letting us know and pulled them out of school. We don't know where they are. We are so worried. We just want them home safely. Thank you Lord,
- Lord, I am spiritually numb with grief. Six close family members are now in your care, but those of us remaining need relief from the constant burden of sorrow. Our family is fractured with these deaths; too many prayers appear to be unanswered. Grant us the strength we need to overcome doubts and trust in your will. Grant your healing touch especially to those family members in most emotional distress, and physical healing to my brother that we do not lose another family member too soon. In Jesus' name I ask.
C J , 8/30/2015
- Dear Lord, I pray that all the tests I had done at the doctors come good so I can continue looking after my family here and overseas, I ask this through Jesus Christ Our Lord.
- Dear Lord, please give me the strength to get through this hard time. Please guide me to a job that is in the field I worked for and am still working so hard for. Amen.
- 50 more years life extension for my parents
Si mama lower hyper tension, hb, bad cholesterol and uric acid
POtassium tumaas and stability of heart
Si papa kamgsten maging ok na and kidney, prostae and lungs
May the live with happy contented life and keep them safe all the time
Si saab po may she grown intelligent god fearing loving caring child
Makakuha ng mataas na marka sa school and may she be a good listener and keep her safe with good health
Si ryan po may he realize and value the meaning of marriage and how to value his wife
Maging opeinded and see things a bright one dai na po magparatago
Amd sa company nila makakuha na ponili ng contract para resume pa dinmpo ang sakay niya
Keep him safe all trough out the sailing with good health
May uou be the center of our marriage
Ako po makuha ko at matapos ko itong ma koakapasa sa board exam and sa lahat ng exam and quizes sa ma
Makaparanking at makuha ko po ung teacher position
Give more nlessings and understanding
Awareness yo everything
Good health sakin po
To may sinling relatives friends and niece and nephew may all their prayer be herd and kepp them safe with good health and happy living
For the soulsnin the purgatory may they rest innoeace
Sa farm good plantif and bounty harvesting
- Please God help me find a way to pay back a debt to my granddaughter and daughter who were gracious enough to loan me money to pay for an attorney for legal matters for my grandson.
- My 22 year old grandson is a drug addict and is facing some very difficult court matters in September I an asking for prayers for him for the best possible outcome and that God will free him from his addiction that has caused him so much trouble in his life.
- Please pray for us to solve our financial situation and be able to keep our house.
- Please pray for the healing of my mother Ondina Rimoli who is in Intensive Care after a surgery.
- Dear Lord, I thank you for another blessed day. Dear Lord I thank you for continuing to heal Mary, Lawrence, Sydney, Cornell, Patricia, Brenda and Brielle. Dear Lord I pray that you will continue to bless them and restore them to good health so that they can continue to serve you Lord. Thank you for your prayers. In Jesus' name, Amen.
- I would like to have prayer for finding a stable job that pays well and allows me to catch up with my bills and be able to enjoy life again. I pray to overcome all of my mental illness and be surrounded once again by people I love. I feel alone and all I can ever think about is this money situation that I am in and how am I going to pay for things or even pay to spend time with family & loved ones. I really want to pray to find the right job for me and to have the right push from the universe in the direction of work that is lucrative & the opportunity to go back to school.
Austin Keefe, 8/30/2015
- Please cure my wife's cancer
- For Shirley, for her eternal salvation, sanctification and well-being.
- My son Anthony he is an inmate in Colorado he. Was taken to another facility for medical for a burn.Another inmate was taken for a face injury.They are trying to say they were in a. Fight.It is a set up there was no fight.My son isso close to being paroled.Please pray for justice for my son .
- Dear Lord
Once again, I beg to please have pity and mercy on me. I feel so lost, heartbroken . sad, depressed and hopeless. Please Lord I know this is unhealthy and I feel i am being selfish and childish. Lord I am so tired I want to be happy,I know i blessed with so much and feel like a selfish person because I am continuing to allow myself to be sad over this . Lord help me walk away and accept defeat and move forward . Lord please I beg you to please have mercy on me.
Ana , 8/29/2015
- Dear Lord God and St. Anthony, please help me in the business I am putting to be a grabpeer and hope it will not take so much time before they accredit us. This will really help me and my family financially. With your help in prayers I know it will be possible. Thank You. Amen.
- Please pray that Jason does not have a brain tumor. Pray that his tests turn out well. Please pray that it turns out to be nothing. Through God that he will have a miracle. Thank you.
- Dear Lord I pray that all my tests at the doctors come good so I can continue with my current job and continue looking after my family here and overseas. I ask this through Jesus Christ Our Lord, Amen
- I'm praying for a second chance with the man I love. I want to be the testament in his life that he is worth fighting for. But I don't know what to do. I am hurting so much and everyday is a struggle. I hope the Lord brings him home back to me. I hope you can pray that the Lord may bless us and bring us together again soon.
- Oh lord plz forgive my sins plz help us plz guideus plz take careof everything plz bring peace in our lives plzhelp usoh lord plz bles us plz takecareof everything plz male me to b good
- I hope and pray our eldest daughter Katrina would soon join us here abroad. I asked this in Jesus name. Amen
I hope and pray that our new business will be a huge success. I asked this in Jesus name. Amen
- My husband's cancer has mutated. The new chemo is not effective and the doctor is getting ready to send him out to clinical trials. This means the doctor thinks there is no hope for any type of cure. PLEASE pray my husband will listen to me and get a second opinion.
- In June 2015 I did something terrible. I had unprotected sex with a total stranger that I never saw again. Ever since then I have been suffering with shame, guilt, regret, remorse, and most of all FEAR. Fear that I may have contracted HIV or some other terrible disease. I have had a sore and swollen throat and aches and pains all over for weeks that won't go away. I am terrified that this may be an early sign of HIV, which I have read on various websites usually starts with "cold and flu like symptoms". I am crying and miserable every day and scared for my life. A nurse told me it may take up to 3-6 months to show up on a test after initial exposure, so I have a long agonizing wait ahead of me to know for sure. Please help me. I have read that the best way to pray is to say "thank you" for whatever it is you wish for, and to believe that it is already yours, so please, THANK God for his divine forgiveness of my sins and reckless behavior and thank him for sparing my life and my health so that I may walk away from this terrible experience without being sick or infected. Please thank God for taking away all of my physical and emotional pain and giving me strength, courage and confidence to live fully once again. My name is Honey and I live in Surprise, AZ. Thank you for your time and prayers, God bless all of you.
- Please pray for my mother. She has been undergoing treatment for cancer, and it has been going well. But last night, while being treat for bronchitis, she was placed on a ventilator and hasn't woken up yet. Please pray that she recovers.
Four things to know about your candle on Catholic Online:
Light your own Candle
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
O Dearly beloved Word of God, teach me to be generous, to serve Thee as Thou dost deserve, to give without counting the cost, to fight without fretting at my wounds, to labor without seeking rest, to spend myself without looking for any reward other than that of knowing that I do Thy holy will. Amen. continue reading
More Prayer of the Day
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
More Prayer Cards