Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God.
Let Us Pray
Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters.
Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.
- Please pray for my Angel. She had cancer surgery and is recovering. Please pray that the surgery was completely successful and that the surgeon got it all. May she recover quickly.
- Please pray for my sister. She is looking for a job. She has been applying for jobs and going on interviews, but she is not the person they hire. Please pray that she get hired for a wonderful job. Please let the people doing the hiring see what a wonderful person she is and that she can do a great job for them. Thank you for your prays.
- Dear Lord,
Please show me how to untangle myself of psychiatric medications.
I don't know what to do. I need more energy and am so lethargic.
Not sure if it is because of the medications. Which should I keep?
Which should decrease? Which should I increase? I cannot concentrate.
Help me to be a learn how to be a disciplined medical student.
What should I study? What should I not?
And please help me to mature in discipline so that I can find the beautiful girl of my dreams (Rose) who will love me and accept me. I want to meet her. I want our families to love each other.
- Please pray for my daughters health and keep her free of any illness. Thank you
Jill , 6/23/2015
- Please pray for the health and safety of all of my family members and friends, and for several very special intentions of mine. I humbly implore all of you, as I am in dire need of prayers and assistance!
I really need guidance regarding my love life, to be with the right and best woman for me. To have a truly loving, fulfilling, happy and complete, partnership and marriage as a reality.
Also what do do with my life, what should I do?
Where does my path lie?
What direction should I take? What is the best course of action for me to take to be successful and able to contribute well?
Where should I live also?
SO many things on my mind right now.
Also to come to a final arrangement with my brother regarding a car I purchased from him that he said he would get the required repairs done on.(It's damage he did to the car himself and he even has insurance that will cover it yet he refuses to do so now) I sacrificed a lot over the last year in order to pay for it and now he is not keeping his part of the agreement out of fear his insurance excess will rise. The problem also being its still in his name (despite me paying many thousands of dollars on it) We need the repairs done to do the transfer.
How to find my right path and come to the happiest solution with all of these things? I pray sincerely for guidance and assistance with it all. For the way to be made clear for me with these things. It's very important to me now as I really need momentum and positive changes to happen in my living experience.
Thank you so much for your prayers and help with everything. May the happiest solutions arrive easily and in the best most positive ways for everyone.
- Prayers for positive outcomes soon for the situations we are presently in and may they be the best for us. These things I ask in Jesus name and may your will be done. Amen!
- Please pray for mu husband that he may get what he deserves at work. He works hard with very little reward. Please pray that he come out of this depression he is in and that he will be more respectful to myself and my family especially my mother. He needs to stop worrying about other people and their business and learn his bother is not perfect like he thinks. Thank you and God Bless
- Prayers for my husband, Leigh. He has such a caring heart and he is worried about out neighbor. He does not trust the caregivers so he reaches out to DHS with concerns, but, past history with DHS is not good and I fear they will take out their aggravation on Leigh and cause problems for him. We are still waiting for allegations to be cleared from when we cared for our neighbor, that these same caregivers lied about.
Please help clear Leigh's name, help him to let his hurt and worry go, and watch over our neighbor and keep her from anyone taking advantage of her.
- Lord of Mercy,
Please need your miracle in getting my visa transferred in QATAR to the New Owner. Presently a request has been submitted to Labour Department to unblock the non transferrable visa and convert it into Transferable visa. Lord, Please enlighten the minds of the Officer to release me from the block and let my visa get transferred at the earliest. A Miracle from your is need Jesus. Also for a Job vacancy in Oman, please give me a chance to work. Lord Have mercy on me and enlighten all the officers who are involved with both the cases.
- To bring my sister Tresa Lilly back into my life. Over some minor misunderstanding she has refused to have anything to do with me and I am missing her terribly
- With Thanksgiving and Praises. I come to you Oh Lord. I thank you God for listening to my prayers and not allowing my enemies the devil to defeat me. I thank you Lord for making my enemies my footstool. I thank you Lord for lifting me up from the pit and planting my feet firmly on solid ground. You are Wonderful you are Great You are Mighty and Powerful You are the Alpha and the Omega Thank you Blessed be thy Name I implore the assistance of your beloved son Jesus Christ son of the Virgin Mary, St Jude, St Michael the Archangel, St Anthony of Padua and all your Angels and Saints in your Holy Heavens to join me in thanking and praising you for the Wonderful miracle you have done for me for. I will never cease to thank or praise you. Alleluia Amen
- My brother is starting chemo for colon cancer please pray for him!
- Heavenly Father I ask that you be with me and my family as our work situation is really looking desperate. Please send work our way so that we can do it. I ask this in Jesus' name. AMEN
- My marriage is on rocks my husband is becoming very difficult to talk to for the pass two years when I though thing was getting better it gotten worse we been together for thirty years married with three children.please pray for for me to save my marriage.
- Please pray that Jesus will bless me with a new job this fall at a different school. God Bless and thank you!
- May our pharmacy be always under God's protection and mercy. May we continually serve our patients with love and care.
Jocelyn , 6/23/2015
- Please keep my husband, Gus & I in prayers. We are going through a rough time during our marriage. My husband "doesn't know what he wants anymore". We've been married for 20 years! :(
- Please pray for my colleagues and I to not get laid off. Our families depend on us to ensure prosperity and to help those that need our help. Thank you.
- Thank u for all the blessings oh lord and forgive me for i have sinned.
Im begging you o lord now for my financial needs for the sake of my parents i wanna help them for their needs everyday.pls lord have mercy on us...
- Lord Jesus Christ, please come to my aid and do not allow me to be frustrated, please uplift my young home and bless my husband with a good job through Christ our Lord, amen
- Dear Heavenly Father, I am asking for your help with my sisters cancer. With all the chemo drugs the doctors gave her it has now given her other complications and it seems that the Doctors are not rushing to help her. I am praying for a miracle for her to be looked after as soon as possible and they will give her the surgery. Please send us a Doctor who will help her. She's in so much pain, she deserves a fighting chance just as much as someone else. Thank you for helping with my prayers. In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.
- Hi Friends I have been bothered by the memories of the girl who betrayed me and married the other guy .. and a cousin of mine who is always talking bad behind my back hurts me so much pls help me over come this Dear Lord ...
I am also very nervous about my academic career .. please be with me and strengthen me Lord...
I Pray this with mother Mary of Velaknanni, St Jude Thaddeus, St Rita , St.pope John Paul II -Amen
- Please pray for my brother that he can get a job,and hoping for his changes for his family,give strenght to his wife and give my nephew healthy body.and also to my sister please pray that she has always have a healthy family.and please pray for me that my job will stay
Stable and can find a loyal and loving partner of life.in thy name of Jesus amen
- please for me to pass the licensure examination for teachers this coming sept. 27, 2015. that i can answer all the questions and remember all of the things that i have studied.
- Please pray for my brother Ed who has been suffering from severe low back pain due to muscle tension and stress. Also pray for my sister Rosie who has vein hypertension. I pray for the good health of my family and for us to have the strength to face all the problems in our life. Spare us Lord from sickness, death and accidents. Amen
- for my husband to become faithful to our marriage and stop having extra marital affairs.it really retards my Christian life.
- That ryan stays away from patrick lindsey. Ryan stays focused on self improvement and lots ofmoney
- Dear Jesus,
Thank you Jesus for sending two Admin Candidate to us help us to decide which one we should choose the First one asking for $2000 or the second one asking for $1,600 thank you.
Yours Catholic Children
janet choo, 6/23/2015
- I would like to ask for extra prayers please for my ex and my sons father . He is in a u healthy abusive relationship . He has to choose between his new girlfriend and his son. He need to get back in touch with his faith and get clean sober . Our son needs his father back . I don't want my son to lose his father to fiscal abuse or drugs and alcohol .
Thank you everyone and God bless .
- Lord, I would just like to make two requests lord. I know you have showered me a lot of blessing throughout my life especially this month of June but I ask you again to grant me my wishes to get a visit from my special friend and to get a registered nurse job in my area. I have been applying lord but have not been successful in my interviews. Please guide me and lead to another interview this july so I can start my paying off my financial duties to my parents as they have helped me in my education. I offer everything to you lord. Please grant my prayers into getting a visit from my friend and getting an interview and an offer. In jesus name.
Guide my family and my family back home.
- Please pray that my friend Alanda finds a house! She needs to find one but is on disability, and that seems to make people think she won't pay and all for some reason. She really deserves a good place to live and I'm so worried about her and her son.
She has gone through a very tough time throughout her life, its sad and upsetting to hear about all she has been through. She wants to be saved but is scared of religion. Cause her mom was in a cult when she was a child.
She needs God in her life but she isn't sure how to forgive herself and said she needs to forgive herself before she can ask forgiveness from The Lord. I love her with all my heart, shes my friend, like a sister and I worry so much about her. I cry every day and night for her, I cant eat or sleep because I worry so much about her.
I keep losing faith because nothing good seems to be happening to her. Please send prayers for her.
- Debby Czech in icu- needs a miracle of healng
Laura Romeo - deep financial distress
- Dear Jesus,
Please help our company to find the right candidate to replace the Admin/Sale Co-ordinator position.
Today we have an interview, help us Lord and bring the right candidate to us.
Thank you Jesus.
Yours Catholic Children
janet choo, 6/23/2015
- Thank you God for all my blessings...Please pray for my brother who will have heart surgery this week. Please pray for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. Also, please pray for my sister and nephews; that they get the help they need for their addictions to drugs and alcohol, and I pray for peace in my life.
- please pray for James who has serious health problems now including pneumonia. and a long standing alcohol problem and is now also in a court battle for his children. thank you.
- A special prayer request for Maria S.
- Dear Lord and father, please forgive me my sins. please do not let me be transferred to far away Onslow job-site, please let my boss let me remain at the Perth office permanently in Jesus Mighty Name I have prayed with faith and thanksgiving Amen.
- Please pray that I can have a car and keep my job so that I can continue to support my son and that My family members and I are healthy and remain healthy. Amen
- Please pray for my nephew, Cameron, who has been suffering with illness for a long time. He had to go back to the emergency room at 1:30 AM and when he came home his pet rat died. Please pray for faith in God, strength, perseverance, healing and a joyful heart. Also, that he will always be comforted by the Holy Spirit! In the name of Jesus,Amen.
- I am on the waiting list and waiting for a surgery. I am praying for God to heal me of all illnesses and praying for my husband's health, so we will be able to have a children. I also pray for employment favours for myself and my husband. Amen
- Dear St. Valentine,
I pray that you will help my relationship with Harry. Please strengthen our hearts and show us a way to make our relationship work. Please help harry with his current issues, and if it is true he really does love me, please show us a way and guide us to the next step of our life. I really do love him, and i want to have a family with him someday, Please help us and show us the way.
i ask this in jesus name, amen
- In the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit. Please Lord heal us and restore the health of my families specially for me and my husband. I am also praying for our PR visa approval soon. Always guide, protect and help us Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you for everything Lord.
- Almighty God, I consecrate my loving father to You. Fill him with your Holy Spirit so that he can really experience the peace and love in a special way. Amen.
- I suggest saying this when you wake up and go to sleep, to prevent at least 730 mortal sins a year.
O Mary, Immaculate Mother of Jesus, we beseech thee, offer to the Eternal Father the Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, to prevent at least one mortal sin from being committed somewhere in the world today. Amen.
- Dear Lord, please watch over my daughter and her friends as the make their way on a beach trip. I am very uneasy about this travel.
If you can pray for a safe trip to and from and everything in between. Heavenly Father - your guideness for them to follow the right path is so appreciated. Love always Thank you Heavenly Father
- Please pray for me. My company has decided to retrench and i have been affected, and at this moment i am also going through a BIG HUGE financial crisis which i am so worried about. I have applied for another role which i like internally and have attended the interview and awaiting for feedback. Please please pray that i will get this job. i really need this. please help me.
I ask this in the name of jesus, AMEN
- I am asking for prayers not for myself but for a dear friend of mine. He is fighting stage 4 colon cancer. I ask that you clear the cancer from him and that he will live a long happy healthy life. I believe in miracles and Tyler needs one right now. This man is the kindest, most gentle, selfless man I know. I pray that he and his wife Carole can get through this and Tyler will be ok. Thank you!!! Amen!!!
- heavenly father jesus/yahshua please heal my earth dad peter back injury that causes pain
- Please pray for some peace and anxiety free moments.
Four things to know about your candle on Catholic Online:
Light your own Candle
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
O Lord and Vivifier,
Your grace has achieved for us
all that You had spoken and promised.
Grant us access to the place of Your peace.
For You are our Vivifier,
You are our Consoler,
You are our life Remedy,
You are our Standard of Victory.
Blessed are we, O Lord,
because we have known ... continue reading
More Prayer of the Day
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
More Prayer Cards