Prayer of the Day for Sunday, March 25
Saint Anthony, Performer of Miracles
Dear St. Anthony, your prayers obtained miracles during your lifetime. You still seem to move at ease in the realm of minor and major miracles. St. Anthony, Performer of Miracles, please obtain for me the blessings God holds in reserve who serve Him. Pray that I may be worthy of the promises my Lord Jesus attaches to confident prayer. (Mention your special intentions.)
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
I humbly salute you, O you faithful, heavenly Friends of my children! I give you heartfelt thanks for all the love and goodness you show them. At some future day I shall, with thanks more worthy than I can now give, repay your care for them, and before the whole heavenly court acknowledge ... continue readingMore Prayer of the Day
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
Pick a Prayer Section
by Catholic Online
- Pope Francis urges Christians to act with gentleness and respect
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, May 24th, 2017 HD Video
- Artist creates breathtaking model of St. Peter's Square
- St. John Baptist de Rossi: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, May 23, 2017
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, May 23, 2017
- Fatima apparitions to be featured in dramatic new film HD Video
- Is Callista Gingrich the best choice for the new U.S. Ambassador to ...
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, May 23rd, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, May 22nd, 2017 HD
- U2 lead singer, Bono endorses Psalms message HD
- Day 1 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.