O almighty and most merciful God, I give You thanks with all the powers of my soul for this and all other mercies, graces, and blessings bestowed on me, and prostrating myself at Your sacred feet, I offer myself to be henceforth forever Yours. Let nothing in life or death ever separate me from You! I renounce with my whole soul all my treasons against You, and all the abominations and sins of my past life. I renew my promises made in Baptism, and from this moment I dedicate myself eternally to Your love and service. Grant that for the time to come, I may detest sin more than death itself, and avoid all such occasions and companies as have unhappily brought me to it. This I resolve to do by the aid of Your divine grace, without which I can do nothing. Amen.
More Confession Prayers
Showing 1 - 10 of 10
Mysteries of the Rosary
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Is God sending a warning? Third megaquake in the year suggests 2018 ...
- Daily Reading for Thursday, January 25th, 2018 HD Video
- St. Ildephonsus: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, January 23, 2018
- Third Mega-quake in three weeks suggests 2018 will be a bad year for ...
- The government shutdown continues, but bombs still drop, surveillance ...
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, January 23, 2018
- Pope Francis in Peru invites us to be saints