The Prayer Be Sorry for Sins
I know that because of my many sins I deserve to go there.
Help me get rid of my sins.
I don't want to lose my soul in everlasting torment,
without all happiness, banished from You forever.
Help me realize that I shall have to make up for my venial sins,
too, and that some of the punishment due to all sin,
even if we escape hell,
must be paid in purgatory.
Help me do some real penance to make up for my sins,
and get rid of part of my purgatory before I die.
O my God, now I see very clearly that I have not given You
the service that I owe You for so many reasons.
I have abused Your wonderful gifts,
using them to offend You who are so good and so lovable.
I sinned even in Your presence.
I saddened Your Heart at the very moment
when You were looking on me with perfect love.
I was so blind and ungrateful as to love creatures more than You, my creator,
who because You are infinitely good and lovable deserve all my love;
I preferred my own pleasure to doing Your will.
Pardon me, O my God,
for all the sins of my whole life.
I am sorry for them.
I hate them from the bottom of my heart because You hate them.
I beg of You, say to me, "Your sins are forgiven."
More Confession Prayers
Showing 1 - 10 of 10
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
Virtual Prayer Candles
by Catholic Online
- Catholic Hostages: Filipino Cardinal prays for Islamic militants to ...
- First US female genital mutilation case tries to use Religious ...
- A Big Thank You from JESUS IS - The Series HD Video
- 26 Coptic Christians BRUTALLY MURDERED on bus to St. Samuel Monastery ...
- St. Augustine of Canterbury: Saint of the Day for Saturday, May 27, 2017
- Daily Readings for Saturday, May 27, 2017
- 26 Coptic Christians dead after heinous attack HD Video
- Day 5 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 4 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 3 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.