St. Ursula Led骳howska
Sister Ursula Led贸chowska (1865-1939), was an Austrian-born religious leader. She became a Roman Catholic nun and founded the Congregation of the Ursulines of the Agonizing Heart of Jesus. She is a prominent member of the Led贸chowski family.
Saint Feast Days by Month
St. Agatha, also known as Agatha of Sicily, is one of the most highly venerated virgin martyrs of the Catholic Church. It is believed that she was born around 231 in either Catania or Palermo, Sicily to a rich and noble family. From her very early years, the notably ... continue readingMore Female Saints
St. Isidore was born at Madrid, Spain, in the latter half of the 12th century. For the greater part of his life he was employed as a laborer on a farm outside the city. Many marvelous happenings accompanied his lifelong work in the fields and continued long after his ... continue reading
By Deacon Frederick Bartels
by Catholic Online
- St. John Eudes: Saint of the Day for Saturday, August 19, 2017
- Pope Francis asks for prayers following terror attacks in Spain HD Video
- Mother shares heartbreaking photo of her dying daughter as she pulls ...
- Mother shares tragic photo of dying daughter as she pulled the plug ...
- Daily Readings for Saturday, August 19, 2017
- New Jersey Mayor dismantles shrine to Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Pope Francis calls for prayers following terror attacks in Spain, Finland
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, August 21st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, August 20th, 2017 HD
- Charlie Gard's mother opens up about the beautiful life of terminally ill Charlie HD
Slow Burning Virtual Prayer Candle
Your contribution helps to maintain this corner of Catholic ... @ $11.25