St. Jose Manyanet y Vives
Josep Manyanet i Vives (7 January 1833 - 17 December 1901) was a Catalan priest who is venerated as a saint in the Roman Catholic Church. He founded the Sons of the Holy Family, a congregation of Catholic priests.
Saint Feast Days by Month
Elizabeth Ann Bayley Seton was the first native born American to be canonized by the Catholic Church. Born two years before the American Revolution, Elizabeth grew up in the upper class of New York society. She was a prolific reader, and read everything from the Bible ... continue readingMore Female Saints
John Gonzales de Castrillo was born at Sahagun, Leon Spain. He was educated by the Benedictine monks of Fagondez monastery there and when twenty, received a canonry from the bishop of Burgos, though he already had several benefices. He was ordained in 1445; concerned ... continue reading
Jean-Baptiste-Marie Vianney, known as John in English, was born May 8, 1786 in Dardilly, France and was baptized the same day. He was the fourth of six children born to Matthieu and Marie Vianney. John was raised in a Catholic home and the family often helped the poor ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Friday, June 23, 2017
- The end of the farm as we know it has arrived - here's how we're ...
- St. Joseph Cafasso: Saint of the Day for Friday, June 23, 2017
- How a Catholic should deal with Tinder and other dating apps
- Daily Reading for Monday, June 26th, 2017 HD Video
- 'Half-Man-Half-Beast sent by the Devil' sparks fear in South African ...
- Daily Reading for Sunday, June 25th, 2017 HD Video
- Pope Francis prepares an incredible gift of love and solidarity for South Sudan HD
- St. Emma HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, June 24th, 2017 HD
- North Korea's secret strategy revealed HD