Bl. Elizabeth of the Trinity
Elizabeth of the Trinity (July 18, 1880 - November 9, 1906) was a French nun and religious writer.
Saint Feast Days by Month
Generations of Catholics have admired this young saint, called her the "Little Flower", and found in her short life more inspiration for their own lives than in volumes by theologians. Yet Therese died when she was 24, after having lived as cloistered Carmelite ... continue readingMore Female Saints
The "Great Martyr," and the leader of converts in the Roman army. While serving as a tribune in the army of General Galerius, Andrew and his men faced a battle with a Persian host. Calling upon Christ for aid, the Romans were victorious. Andrew and some of his troops ... continue reading
St. Angela Merici was an Italian religious educator and founder of the Ursulines whose deep prayer life and relationship with the Lord bore the fruit of mystical encounters with God. She was born on March 21, 1474 in Desenzano, a small town on the shore of Lake Garda ... continue reading
By Deacon Frederick Bartels
by Catholic Online
- Pope Francis calls for prayers following terror attacks in Spain, Finland
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 HD Video
- Sen. Bob Corker joins ranks of seditious who want to overthrow a ...
- Mother shares heartbreaking photo of her dying daughter as she pulls ...
- St. Helena: Saint of the Day for Friday, August 18, 2017
- Daily Readings for Friday, August 18, 2017
- Pope Francis asks for prayers following terror attacks in Spain HD Video
- Daily Reading for Monday, August 21st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, August 20th, 2017 HD
- Charlie Gard's mother opens up about the beautiful life of terminally ill Charlie HD
- Article V could be invoked. Here's what you need to know about it HD