St. Paul, Gerontius and Companions
Author and Publisher - Catholic Online
Martyrs during he Roman persecutions. Paul and Gerontius were put to death with Pia, Germana, Januarius, Saturninus, Successus, Catus, and Julius in Numidia, one of the Roman provinces of Africa.
Saint Feast Days by Month
St. Kateri Tekakwitha is the first Native American to be recognized as a saint by the Catholic Church. She was born in 1656, in the Mohawk village of Ossernenon. Her mother was an Algonquin, who was captured by the Mohawks and who took a Mohawk chief for her ... continue readingMore Female Saints
St. Bertin was born about the beginning of the 7th century near Constance, France, and received his religious formation at the abbey of Luxeuil, at that time, the model abbey for the rather strict Rule of St. Columban. About 639, together with two other monks, he ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Thursday, July 20, 2017
- Gruesome case of mass child abuse reveals 547 boys victimized at ...
- Two Catholic priests kidnapped after violent attack by 10 assailants
- Daily Reading for Friday, July 21st, 2017 HD Video
- President Trump is working hard compared to his predecessors, so why ...
- St. Margaret of Antioch: Saint of the Day for Thursday, July 20, 2017
- Why is Facebook censoring Catholic content? HD Video
- Daily Reading for Thursday, July 20th, 2017 HD
- The one nasty reason you can't take your kids to the park anymore HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, July 19th, 2017 HD
- The ONE BIG reason why healthcare reform always fails HD