Author and Publisher - Catholic Online
Virgin of Lorraine, France, sometimes called Manna. She was related to Sts. Eucherius and Elaptius. Details of her life are not trustworthy.
Saint Feast Days by Month
St. Joan of Arc is the patroness of soldiers and of France. On January 6, 1412, Joan of Arc was born to pious parents of the French peasant class in the obscure village of Domremy, near the province of Lorraine. At a very early age, she was said to have heard the ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Barbara, also known as the Great Martyr Barbara, was an early Christian Greek martyr born mid-third century in Heliopolis, Phoenicia. Barbara was the daughter to a rich pagan named Dioscorus. After the death of Barbara's mother, Dioscorus dedicated his life to ... continue reading
All we know of Barnabas is to be found in the New Testament. A Jew, born in Cyprus and named Joseph, he sold his property, gave the proceeds to the Apostles, who gave him the name Barnabas, and lived in common with the earliest converts to Christianity in Jerusalem. He ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
by Catholic Online
- St. William of Vercelli: Saint of the Day for Sunday, June 25, 2017
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, June 27th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Sunday, June 25, 2017
- 'Half-Man-Half-Beast sent by the Devil' sparks fear in South African ...
- The end of the farm as we know it has arrived - here's how we're ...
- How a Catholic should deal with Tinder and other dating apps
- Daily Reading for Monday, June 26th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Sunday, June 25th, 2017 HD
- Pope Francis prepares an incredible gift of love and solidarity for South Sudan HD
- St. Emma HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, June 24th, 2017 HD