Joan of arc - Angel Stories
By: Meagan Kaminski
Location: London Essex England
Before my confirmation I had an argument with my father about the way I percieved god. That night, I went up to my bedroom, confused and frustrated, bawling my eyes out. I lay there for about 3hours and then I felt like I was floating. I had stopped crying a while back and as I felt I was lifted off my bed I started crying and shaking. I was terrified but at the same time I was comforted by the fact I knew a presence was there with me. From the door my room went bright, so bright It was almost blinding. It moved forward and I couldn't make out a face, maybe because I was too scared to look, I don't know. It told me though, that it was Joan Of Arc and that she wanted to protect me through my life so I picked Joan of Arc as my chosen saint. She also told me my sponsor had to be my RE Teacher, A mr.Gibbons. I didn't doubt this and it was strange because just two days before, Mr.Gibbons had hit my little brother Damian across the head and my parents were considoring sewing him. When it happened there was this echoey sound. I do believe that Joan Of Arc is watching me. After this, I went to my confirmation class and the priest talked to us. His hands began to glow in the same bright light and he moved like Jesus. I again, started to cry in fear but I felt so safe. I got the same echoey feeling and so I went to confession and asked forgiveness. A couple of days before this I was sitting in my mothers room and she was reading to me about a priest, a saint. Her hands did exactly what the priests did but the echo was stronger and there was a presence in the room. I started to cry and didn't explain why. My mother was confused but didn't ask.The echo told me to go to church as often as I can. The fourth time I was in the church, after school, in the front pew, I was speaking to god and then the doors of the church banged loudly, I turned to see if n e one had come inn and no one had, I turned back because I started shaking, this presence, like a strong wind, with the echo again, came crawiling up the isles so fast, I started crying and looked up because it had gone to the statue of mary. She said I should do as god wants and to not be afraid, go to confession regularly and stay pure. I went back a couple of weeks later guilty that I had not gone to confession or church everysingle day and then I looked, in the front pew, at the statue of mary but there was no statue. I don't know if I'm skitzophrenic but I don't think I am. I know what I saw and I don't know why I saw it. I feel like I should tell people about these things now. At first when mary saw me I thought she wanted me to become a nun but Im not nun material. Its been quite a mission but Im only fourteen and Ill see what the future holds. But either way, Joan of Arcs with me.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 301 - 328 of 328
- My Angel, by Jerry Wallace
- A Wake-Up Call, by Kathryn Adriano
- Just relax!, by Maureen Moore
- Everything will be alright, by John May
- Josephina, by Anonymous
- guardian angel, by B. Baptiste
- My Grandmother's Grave, by Michelle Brylowska
- My mom came to see her grandson for the first time, by Dawn Gudat
- Joan of arc, by Meagan Kaminski
- Two Angels in one day, by Trina Moore
- Dreams, by Michelle Vargas
- I believe, by Samantha Wynkoop
- no title, by Anonymous
- Ignatius, by Theresa Smaroff
- God's Will, by Jennifer Martin
- Grandfather as an angel, by Kathleen Liner
- Homeless Angel, by Angela Ohanian
- An Angel in my Kitchen, by Joycelyn Smith
- Angels are Everywhere, by Jaci Tron
- Four Wheel Drive Angels, by John Haas
- Angels in the Train Station, by C. E.
- Someone has saved me!, by Mary Leeneth Lauron
- Angel Couple, by Randy Rodriguez
- Not my time, by FIONA MALONEY
- no title, by Christina Song
- One night, by Christian Elizalde
- Police Officer's Partner, by Alfredo Lopez
- An Angel's Message of Warning, by Joan Fowler
Saint Feast Days by Month
St. Bernard, Abbot and Doctor of the Church St. Bernard was born of noble parentage in Burgundy, France, in the castle of Fontaines near Dijon. Under the care of his pious parents he was sent at an ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Mary, also known as St. Mary the Virgin, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Saint Mary, Mary Mother of God or the Virgin Mary is believed by many to be the greatest of all Christian saints. The Virgin Mother "was, after her Son, exalted by divine grace above all angels and ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Ava was the daughter of King Pepin. She was cured of blindness by St. Rainfredis, became a Benedictine nun at Dinart, Hainault, and later was elected Abbess. Her feast day is April 29th. continue reading
By Deacon Frederick Bartels
Why is the Assumption important? First, lets look at what this dogma is all about. On 1 November, 1950, Pope Pius XII issued the Apostolic Constitution Munificentissimus Deus in which he proclaimed the dogma of the Assumption: "Mary, the immaculate perpetually Virgin ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- St. Pius X: Saint of the Day for Monday, August 21, 2017
- Pope Francis asks for prayers following terror attacks in Spain HD Video
- Pro-Life win? Arkansas makes big moves against abortion-machine ...
- Mother shares tragic photo of dying daughter as she pulled the plug ...
- Why have ONE MILLION South Sudanese people entered Uganda?
- Daily Readings for Monday, August 21, 2017
- 'IN OUR HEARTS WE BEAR THE PAIN' Pope Francis opens prayers for all ...
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, August 21st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, August 20th, 2017 HD
- Charlie Gard's mother opens up about the beautiful life of terminally ill Charlie HD