An Angel's Message of Warning - Angel Stories
By: Joan Fowler
Location: Louisville Kentucky USA
Our 11 month old son was in his playpen in the family room. His dad was watching a ballgame on tv in the same room and Jason had his normal FisherPrice toys all around him to keep him from getting bored. I was upstairs working on the laundry when I decided to lie down on the bed for a few seconds to rest. While I was almost ready to doze off, a clear voice spoke to me and said, \"The baby is choking, go now!\"
I got up immediately and ran down the steps to the family room. I saw Jason standing up in his playpen smiling at me. Then I noticed my husband eating potato chips and drinking a coke. He turned around and asked me what was wrong. I said, \"Jason is choking.\" My husband looked at the seemingly calm child and said, \"You were dreaming. He's fine. Go back upstairs and rest.\" I couldn't let this strong command I heard go unchecked. So, I went over to Jason and stuck my finger in his mouth and pulled out 1/2 of a plastic Fisher Price key from a play keychain. He was seconds away from swallowing the large object he had bitten off that would surely have choked him to death. My knees became weak and I fell to the ground. I began thanking God for sending a message from Jason's angel that was sent to protect him from harm. I have the broken key set in his box of memorbilia and I look at it every few years just to remind me to always be on my guard when I receive a command that u!
rges me to take action. It may be a life-saving experience for me or someone I know. I always praise God for his Angels. Their messages are directly from the Throne of Our Father in Heaven and they are sent to keep us in His care.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 301 - 328 of 328
- My Angel, by Jerry Wallace
- A Wake-Up Call, by Kathryn Adriano
- Just relax!, by Maureen Moore
- Everything will be alright, by John May
- Josephina, by Anonymous
- guardian angel, by B. Baptiste
- My Grandmother's Grave, by Michelle Brylowska
- My mom came to see her grandson for the first time, by Dawn Gudat
- Joan of arc, by Meagan Kaminski
- Two Angels in one day, by Trina Moore
- Dreams, by Michelle Vargas
- I believe, by Samantha Wynkoop
- no title, by Anonymous
- Ignatius, by Theresa Smaroff
- God's Will, by Jennifer Martin
- Grandfather as an angel, by Kathleen Liner
- Homeless Angel, by Angela Ohanian
- An Angel in my Kitchen, by Joycelyn Smith
- Angels are Everywhere, by Jaci Tron
- Four Wheel Drive Angels, by John Haas
- Angels in the Train Station, by C. E.
- Someone has saved me!, by Mary Leeneth Lauron
- Angel Couple, by Randy Rodriguez
- Not my time, by FIONA MALONEY
- no title, by Christina Song
- One night, by Christian Elizalde
- Police Officer's Partner, by Alfredo Lopez
- An Angel's Message of Warning, by Joan Fowler
Saint Feast Days by Month
Nothing is known of St. James the Greater's early life, though it has been established that he is the son of Zebedee and Salome and brother of John the disciple. The title "the Greater" was added to ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
St. Agnes of Rome was born in 291 AD and raised in a Christian family. Agnes was very beautiful and belonged to a wealthy family. Her hand in marriage was highly sought after, and she had many high ranking men chasing after her. However, Agnes made a promise to God ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Felix was the son of Hermias, a Syrian who had been a Roman soldier. He was born on his father's estate at Nola near Naples, Italy. On the death of his father, Felix distributed his inheritance to the poor, was ordained by Bishop St. Maximus of Nola, and became his ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
Father, raise up women like Catherine of Siena for this new missionary age of your Church. Women who are so in love with you, and so conformed to the Image of your Son, they can do for your Church in this hour, what she did in her own. Saints are a gift for the ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Oh no! Is El Nino coming back to California?
- Will We Use Our Ears To Hear?
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, July 25, 2017
- Scientists discover elusive 'Angel Particles' are real
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, July 26th, 2017 HD Video
- St. James the Greater: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, July 25, 2017
- Pope Francis is set for something big, but what is it? HD Video
- Statues of the Virgin Mary triumphantly return to Iraq, after defeat of ISIS HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, July 25th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, July 24th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, July 23rd, 2017 HD