An Angel's Message of Warning - Angel Stories
By: Joan Fowler
Location: Louisville Kentucky USA
Our 11 month old son was in his playpen in the family room. His dad was watching a ballgame on tv in the same room and Jason had his normal FisherPrice toys all around him to keep him from getting bored. I was upstairs working on the laundry when I decided to lie down on the bed for a few seconds to rest. While I was almost ready to doze off, a clear voice spoke to me and said, \"The baby is choking, go now!\"
I got up immediately and ran down the steps to the family room. I saw Jason standing up in his playpen smiling at me. Then I noticed my husband eating potato chips and drinking a coke. He turned around and asked me what was wrong. I said, \"Jason is choking.\" My husband looked at the seemingly calm child and said, \"You were dreaming. He's fine. Go back upstairs and rest.\" I couldn't let this strong command I heard go unchecked. So, I went over to Jason and stuck my finger in his mouth and pulled out 1/2 of a plastic Fisher Price key from a play keychain. He was seconds away from swallowing the large object he had bitten off that would surely have choked him to death. My knees became weak and I fell to the ground. I began thanking God for sending a message from Jason's angel that was sent to protect him from harm. I have the broken key set in his box of memorbilia and I look at it every few years just to remind me to always be on my guard when I receive a command that u!
rges me to take action. It may be a life-saving experience for me or someone I know. I always praise God for his Angels. Their messages are directly from the Throne of Our Father in Heaven and they are sent to keep us in His care.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 301 - 328 of 328
- My Angel, by Jerry Wallace
- A Wake-Up Call, by Kathryn Adriano
- Just relax!, by Maureen Moore
- Everything will be alright, by John May
- Josephina, by Anonymous
- guardian angel, by B. Baptiste
- My Grandmother's Grave, by Michelle Brylowska
- My mom came to see her grandson for the first time, by Dawn Gudat
- Joan of arc, by Meagan Kaminski
- Two Angels in one day, by Trina Moore
- Dreams, by Michelle Vargas
- I believe, by Samantha Wynkoop
- no title, by Anonymous
- Ignatius, by Theresa Smaroff
- God's Will, by Jennifer Martin
- Grandfather as an angel, by Kathleen Liner
- Homeless Angel, by Angela Ohanian
- An Angel in my Kitchen, by Joycelyn Smith
- Angels are Everywhere, by Jaci Tron
- Four Wheel Drive Angels, by John Haas
- Angels in the Train Station, by C. E.
- Someone has saved me!, by Mary Leeneth Lauron
- Angel Couple, by Randy Rodriguez
- Not my time, by FIONA MALONEY
- no title, by Christina Song
- One night, by Christian Elizalde
- Police Officer's Partner, by Alfredo Lopez
- An Angel's Message of Warning, by Joan Fowler
Saint Feast Days by Month
St. Joan of Arc is the patroness of soldiers and of France. On January 6, 1412, Joan of Arc was born to pious parents of the French peasant class in the obscure village of Domremy, near the province ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Sts. Perpetua and Felicity were Christian martyrs who lived during the early persecution of the Church in Africa by the Emperor Severus. With details concerning the lives of many early martyrs unclear and often based on legend, we are fortunate to have the actual ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Dymphna was born in Ireland sometime in the seventh century to a pagan father and devout Christian mother. When she was fourteen, she consecrated herself to Christ and took a vow of chastity. Soon afterward, her mother died and her father - who had loved his wife ... continue reading
Edward the Confessor was the son of King Ethelred III and his Norman wife, Emma, daughter of Duke Richard I of Normandy. He was born at Islip, England, and sent to Normandy with his mother in the year 1013 when the Danes under Sweyn and his son Canute invaded England. ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
Father, raise up women like Catherine of Siena for this new missionary age of your Church. Women who are so in love with you, and so conformed to the Image of your Son, they can do for your Church in this hour, what she did in her own. Saints are a gift for the ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- A Big Thank You from JESUS IS - The Series HD Video
- To honor the lost: A brief history of Memorial Day
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, May 30, 2017
- What does the Holy Spirit reveal to us?
- 26 Coptic Christians dead after heinous attack HD Video
- St. Joan of Arc: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, May 30, 2017
- Newborn baby filmed 'WALKING' shortly after birth
- Day 5 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 4 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 3 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.