Angel Couple - Angel Stories
By: Randy Rodriguez
Location: PR Puerto Rico, USA
About 6 months ago, a couple days before my wedding, my cousin and his pregnant wife received the bad news that their unborn son was not developing a brain. They were even more devastated when the Dr. told palin and simply told them to have an abortion because the baby would not be normal. They decided to have a second opinion and the other Dr. coincided that the baby was not developing a brain. They were still devastated but never had the thought of abortion and said if God wanted the baby to be that way they would receive it like that.
A couple of months later on a routine obstetrician visit, they found out the baby was developing a brain, but it was full with water. The baby had hydrocephalia, and that if it had been diagnosed before it even could have been operated from the womb.
The baby was born with water in his brain, and to mkae matters worse his throat was not connected to his stomach. He was a couple days in the hospital receving tests until he was sent to the intensive care unit on the Pediatric Hospital in San Juan, PR. By this time the baby had an abnormally big head and had not eaten except the liquids given to him through his veins.
When the baby was being taken into the ambulance, a couple, around 50 or 60 years stood behind the ambulance looking at the baby. I was there and I kinda felt upset because I was thinking keep walking it isn't a show or anything for you to be standing looking in. But the couple were saying God bless him and doing sorry sounds and they keep saying bless him God, then they walked away out of the hospital. At this time I though you know, this people could be angels for this baby but I left it there.
The baby had surgery for the hydrocephalia and the esppahgus and he came out fine. It's one month since he was born and he's already out of the hospital and at his home. After reading some of the stories here, I realized this people were really this baby's angels and I just did not see it. Thanks to them and the Dr.'s that helped him the baby will live a normal life.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 251 - 300 of 328
- The Ring of the Telephone, by Ellen Nipper
- Needed Help, by Ralph M
- Guardian Angel, by Maria
- When we think no one else , by Nancy Sonier
- no title, by Rene Schneider
- Long lost uncle, by Nicolette Karczewski
- God's Answer, by Ashley Nicole
- Saved by my Guardian Angel, by Diana
- My brother, by guadalupe guzman
- My Guardian Angels, by Angela Corcoran
- Protection from an Assailant, by Jill Winther
- our angels, by Kellie purser
- My babyboy Angel, by Yessenia Rivera
- An Angel Awakened Me, by Vonnie Deak
- Storm, by Chole
- The Feather Duster, by Lee Zelhart
- no title, by Anna G
- Gina, by Margaret Quigley
- My short moment of Peace, by Tiffany Lequerique
- Dabar the angel of the Lord, by Anne Smith
- An Answer to Cheer Me, by Christine Chiomento
- Wings of love, by Mike Fisher
- Life Saving Encounter, by Patricia White
- Great Grandfather, by Michael Casey
- I'll Always Love You, I'll Never Leave You, by Elva Herrera
- We Were Both Ready, by Sophie
- Supportive Hug, by Debbie Schmidtke
- slow down, by virgen valentin
- marine angel, by Luis Trevino
- MY MOM, by MARIBEL GONZALEZ
- Angel encounter, by Stephanie Fulton
- My salvation, by Michael yacques
- Army of Angels, by Roselia Nevarez
- A Healing Hand, by Dave Ludwick
- Watching over me, by Dick Baker
- Messages from Angels, by Marie Sanchez
- no title, by Maria
- Garrett's Angels, by Donna Benedict
- BELIEVE, by JESSICA CUEVAS
- The Voice, by Camilla O'Brien
- My husbands angel, by annabelle reiger
- Saved by an Angel, by John Wagner
- My Guardian Angel, by Brooke Yessa
- Three times a miracle, by Yamilet Mantecon
- A Tweed Coat, by Olivia Solomon
- His Angel or Mine, by sandra Reyna
- Two Angels, by kenneth briganti
- Last chance, by Kyle Gilmore
- Saving angel, by Helena del Pino
- Mom's Passing Gift, by Vicky Zuwala
Saint Feast Days by Month
St. Stephen the Great (977-1038), was the son of the Magyar chieftain Geza, Stephen succeeded him as leader in 997. Already raised a Christian, in 996 he wed the daughter of Duke Henry II of Bavaria ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
St. Abigail, more commonly known as St. Gobnait or Deborah, was a medieval Irish saint born around the 6th century in County Clare, Ireland. According to tradition, Abigail's family was always feuding. This caused her to run away from home to settle on Inis Oirr in ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Eusebius, born just a few years after Fabian's death, tells us how Fabian came to Rome after Pope Anteros died in 236. A layperson, and not a very important one, he may have come for the same reason many still come to Rome today during a papal election: concern for the ... continue reading
Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska of the Blessed Sacrament was born as Helena Kowalska, in Glogowiec, Leczyca County, north-west of Lódz in Poland on August 25, 1905. She was the third of 10 children to a poor and religious family. Faustina first felt a calling to the ... continue reading
By Deacon Frederick Bartels
Why is the Assumption important? First, lets look at what this dogma is all about. On 1 November, 1950, Pope Pius XII issued the Apostolic Constitution Munificentissimus Deus in which he proclaimed the dogma of the Assumption: "Mary, the immaculate perpetually Virgin ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Get ready for self checkout everywhere: 3.5 million retail cashiers ...
- Over 20 million people facing starvation - and we should care!
- Pro-life wins in Texas with new law to protect religious freedom and ...
- North Korea launches purge against Christians as faith spreads across ...
- St. Clare of Montefalco: Saint of the Day for Thursday, August 17, 2017
- Daily Readings for Thursday, August 17, 2017
- Should history be rewritten to appease the angry? HD Video
- Daily Reading for Friday, August 18th, 2017 HD
- Catholic Online YouTube HD
- Today is the Feast of the Assumption. Why do we celebrate it? HD
- North Korea backs down in face of U.S. threat, but why? HD